Need a MOD APK for Power Rangers Legacy Wars

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,336,726 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nubie

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
What's the name of the game you're asking help for? Power Rangers Legacy Wars

Is this game playable online only? Yes: this game can be played in online mode only.

Is this a paid game? No

Google Play link:
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nway.powerrangerslegacywars&hl
What are the mod features you ask for? - Unlimited / Infinitie Power Crystals
- Unlimited / Infinitie Power Coins
- Unlimited Shards
- Infinitie Mana

Last edited:

Havanitos

The quieter u become , the more u are able to hear
VIP
Member for 7 years
Hello @Nubie I gave a try at that one, but I think the Developers of "Power Ranger" has changed the whole code from the game, and rename all functions. Function names are S*upid because no sense, its only mixed letters, the problem is that I dont know if they moved to "Server-Side-Values" I have download old version of game and in that time game was clear as water, I also find correct functions for moding Gold, etc. but sad part, that was in older versions. Sorry I personally cannot mod it however, Maybe someone else help you with this one
:love:

Here are some Screenshots.
Screenshot #1
Screenshot #2
Screenshot #3

Last edited:

kryo

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 7 years
dll is obfuscated with Beebyte obfuscator and asset files are encrypted otherwise it would be piece of cake with asset files. i will see if previous version have asset files encrypted too

Last edited:

Nubie

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
Seems, it cant be hacked right?

SusieQ

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 7 years
@NoFear
Thanks could you please post in game releases any mod you can offer will be greatly appreciated !
Ps thanks 4 the heads up I got ur text 💙💫💙

NoFear

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Special Guest
VIP Member
Member for 6 years
@NoFear
Thanks could you please post in game releases any mod you can offer will be greatly appreciated !
Ps thanks 4 the heads up I got ur text 💙💫💙
Will do. It'll be a better video guide too.

kryo

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 7 years
First fight shows what happens if you hack too much or win too fast.
Values are dword xor and 444444 is the key.
sounds like Codestage anticheat lol 444444 thats their crypto for INT values

Nubie

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
Any good news?

kryo

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 7 years
so far i only did atk speed but its for enemy too which doesnt matter much, been busy with other game but will check if i manage to find any other useful functions

SusieQ

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 7 years
so far i only did atk speed but its for enemy too which doesnt matter much, been busy with other game but will check if i manage to find any other useful functions
Thank you !

Nubie

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
What about to make higher chance to get better rewards? (Super, ultra morph etc)

Grim Master

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 6 years
@NoFear can u show the steps how the hack is being done in detail (example: guide to follow)? Pls reply. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.