✅ Solved Need a MOD APK for RPG Asdivine Saga

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,337,925 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pandy99

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
What's the name of the game you're asking help for? RPG Asdivine Saga

Is this game playable online only? Yes and No: Internet is not required to play it but it's required for some events I need the mod for.

Is this a paid game? No

Google Play link:
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=kemco.execreate.asdivinesaga
What are the mod features you ask for? Unlimited in-game currency

How many SB Points would you spend for it? 50

Enric Black

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
Using game guardian should be easy on this game, my only issue is that virtualxposed doesn't wanna run the game keep getting an error about failing to initialize and failed to find libmain.so other kemco games work but this one is having issues

Khuhuiajdoan

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 6 years
Using game guardian should be easy on this game, my only issue is that virtualxposed doesn't wanna run the game keep getting an error about failing to initialize and failed to find libmain.so other kemco games work but this one is having issues
It works well in my device with no issue using virtualxposed. I think there is something wrong with your asdivine saga apk which leads to that error

Last edited:

Khuhuiajdoan

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 6 years
Here, the game premium apk link. Download it and then install it on virtualxposed.
[TAP_HERE_TO_DOWNLOAD]
I'm not giving any mod because i'm too lazy to play this one because it has bad graphic and only 25MB in-game data, which means it will be somehow short story or low graphic or even both!

Khuhuiajdoan

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 6 years
You can mod it easily using VMOS mod apk(using 7.1 android version root to install asdivine saga and use Lucky Patcher rooted feature and patch this game IAP, and then purchase all premium currency). The trick is the same as the usual, by using the modded game data(you can read the instruction to install the game from @Axiom latest kemco mod game)

Enric Black

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
It works well in my device with no issue using virtualxposed. I think there is something wrong with your asdivine saga apk which leads to that error
Yeah i honestly have no idea whats going on, i can play ruinverse and other kemco games but not this one. Keeps giving me the same error, though i greatly appreciate the help and the premium version of the game

I should also add that i can run the game itself as a legitimate game off the googleplay store but if installed as an apk it doesn't work.

Last edited:

Khuhuiajdoan

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 6 years
Yeah i honestly have no idea whats going on, i can play ruinverse and other kemco games but not this one. Keeps giving me the same error, though i greatly appreciate the help and the premium version of the game

I should also add that i can run the game itself as a legitimate game off the googleplay store but if installed as an apk it doesn't work.
Try to install it to your device (not on virtual spaces)
After you install the apk, follow these steps:
1. Turn off your mobile internet connection
2. Open the game
3. Wait until you pass the license verification
4. Turn on your mobile internet connection
5. Download the game data
(Remember to turn off your mobile data before opening the game, or else you will be stuck with license verification failed)

Khuhuiajdoan

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 6 years
If you can play the game, then just keep the game in your device, and then install in virtual space.
Just play in virtual space because you don't need to turn off your data to bypass the verification.

Don't uninstall the game in your device because it may leads to game data loss

Enric Black

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
If you can play the game, then just keep the game in your device, and then install in virtual space.
Just play in virtual space because you don't need to turn off your data to bypass the verification.

Don't uninstall the game in your device because it may leads to game data loss
So i did everything you said and it still wont work on virtualxposed i might have to try another virtual space. Thanks once again for all the help.

Khuhuiajdoan

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 6 years
Anytime, sir. Does it work now that you've switched to another virtual space?

Enric Black

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
Anytime, sir. Does it work now that you've switched to another virtual space?
Sadly no, none of the other virtual spaces work as well as virtualxposed which is disheartening. I really have no idea why it's not working either

Khuhuiajdoan

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 6 years
Sadly no, none of the other virtual spaces work as well as virtualxposed which is disheartening. I really have no idea why it's not working either
It may be because the game doesn't support your phone.
You can add this to your wishlist and play it later after you get new phone

Enric Black

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
It may be because the game doesn't support your phone.
You can add this to your wishlist and play it later after you get new phone
The game works fine on my phone, i can easily play what most call the "lite" version of the game with all the ads. I finally got the game to work on virtualxposed, i have no idea whybit wasn't working in the first place. I made sure it was updated to the most current version. But for what ever reason i was compelled to uninstall xposed and reinstall it which by some miracle was what was needed to get the game to actually work.

Khuhuiajdoan

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 6 years
The game works fine on my phone, i can easily play what most call the "lite" version of the game with all the ads. I finally got the game to work on virtualxposed, i have no idea whybit wasn't working in the first place. I made sure it was updated to the most current version. But for what ever reason i was compelled to uninstall xposed and reinstall it which by some miracle was what was needed to get the game to actually work.
That's also has happened to me too. Since then i've never updated my virtualxposed, in case that some bugs may occur which lead to that kind of error

vai811

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 7 years
Is there no modded save for this game? Just like Asdivine Kamura?

Axiom

G̴̠͂l̶̙̋ȉ̷̲t̷̰͂c̶̮͊ȟ̶̪ê̵͙d̷̰̿ ̴͉̈Ơ̵̟u̵̮̕t̵̼̊
From the Hell
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Member for 8 years
Here ya guys go. Hope this works right. Tested and worked on my 2 different accounts.

Status
Not open for further replies.