Need a MOD APK for RPG Blacksmith of the Sand Kingdom

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,335,174 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

Khuhuiajdoan

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 6 years
What's the name of the game you're asking help for? RPG Blacksmith of the Sand Kingdom

Is this game playable online only? Yes and No: Internet is not required to play it but it's required for some events I need the mod for.

Is this a paid game? Yes

Google Play link:
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=kemco.rideonjapan.sandkingdom&referrer=utm_source%3Dgoogle%26utm_medium%3Dorganic%26utm_term%3Drpg+blacksmith+of+the+sand+kingdom+google+play+site:play.google.com
What are the mod features you ask for? Purchased in-game paid resources or high amount of currency or just paid apk...

How many SB Points would you spend for it? 50

Khuhuiajdoan

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 6 years
Hello! For anybody who want the original APK, i'll give you the link to download it!
(link removed)
Here is the tutorial to play this game:
1. Install Virtual Space
2. Install this game inside the virtual space
3. Open the game
4. Download the in-game data (280 MB data)
5. Play the game

Last edited by a moderator:

Khuhuiajdoan

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 6 years
i don't have any mod for it and that is why i'm asking for a mod request 😄
I hope somebody can make the modded apk version and post it in the game release forum

Khuhuiajdoan

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 6 years
No Obb, the game data download inside the game

shadowlight14321

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 7 years
this might be helpful for someone
an aob for the 32bit libil2cpp.so

C8 01 96 E5 9F 76 08 E3 01 70 40 E3 01 10 47 E2
C8 01 96 E5 9F 76 08 E3 01 70 40 E3 01 10 41 E2

SUB R1, R7, #1
to
SUB R1, #1, #0

it changes the 99998 to a 1 in the screenshot thus when you gain gems it will increase your gems to 99999
my problem is the shop is disabled if i mod the files and i have no idea how to get pass that.

Attachments

AnonVendetta

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
@shadowlight14321: It's true that if you mod any of Kemco's games, the shop will be disabled. But I've figured out why this happens, and the fix for it. The technique I'm using works on all of Kemco's games.

I bought Blacksmith on Play Store a few days ago. If you wish, I can send you an APK that has the fix integrated (and nothing more), then send you a link to this via private message. Then you can mod this APK however you want, the shop should still work. then you can you use LP or Jasi Patcher for in app purchases.

On a final note, I wont reveal the technique I'm using. It's not that it's such a big secret, but mainly that Kemco would patch future games so that it doesnt work. So I just wont say what "it" is.

If you're interested, PM me.

Last edited:

AnonVendetta

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
@shadowlight14321: OK, suits me. I wasnt joking or trolling, though. I just kind of figured that you might be interested in testing an APK in which the in game shop works 100%, no matter what other mods you apply. As stated, this works on Kemco games from oldest to newist (I've tested it in all 80-ish of them, not including the free versions). I actually didnt create it, I just discovered it by accident. It's a function of one of the apps I use daily.

Besides that, IAPs in Kemco games can cost much more than the price of the app itself. IAPs is the real money source for them, not game sales.

The only downside I've discovered with this technique, is that you can no longer make IAP purchases legitimately with Play Store, you will just get a billing error when trying to spend real money in the shop. But you can still emulate them with LP or Jasi Patcher, will work.

Last edited:

Khuhuiajdoan

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 6 years
I'll be glad if somebody post the modded one to the game release forum :giggle:

Khuhuiajdoan

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 6 years
He already post the mod one? I didn't use forum lately so idk about it.

Khuhuiajdoan

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 6 years
Yep, it is for real. My SB Points stuck at 100s because i don't log-in to the forum

Daniel

Hunter of Sbennytopia
From the Hell
Verified 18+ user
The Cleaner 🧹
Member for 3 years
Hello There,
your request is being rejected since more then 180 days have passed and your request hasn't been fulfilled yet.

Here are the Requests Official Rules!

Status
Not open for further replies.