✅ Solved Need a MOD APK for Tasokare Hotel

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,336,817 happy users since 2014.
Register

Would you like this mod for VIP members only to keep it safe and to prevent abuses?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

skustatulo

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Please help, how do you properly do this? 😭 always stuck at loading screen

Ryunna123

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Help, I used the oldest version 1.0.0 with obb but still stuck on the loading screen. View attachment 25907
Probably you need to download the obb file.

I tried with the others version (specifically with version 1.0.5 to 1.1.0) but it seems that only works with version 1.0.1! Use LP or SB Patcher with version 1.0.1. However would great if someone can manage to MOD the other version ... because later they will be add new stories.

Ryunna123

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
I couldn't update it to new versions :( (well if you update it to the newest 3.1.2 version the screen stuck again)

Akira1682

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
How can you update the app after using sbpatcher?? I can't update it no matter what method I use, apkpure, or qooapp, even every other places.

Iaaaa

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Guys i can't even install the 1.0.1 version, little help please 😂?

Iaaaa

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
I already did it 😂 it's the xapk in apkpure, right?
Post automatically merged:

I already tried downloading the obb separately with the apk but it still not working 😅

Ah finally figured it out

Last edited:

skustatulo

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
how do you manage to update the app to the latest version?? still can't get it

TokiyoCats

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
Hello! Did you ever find out how to update the game?

Hello, I was wondering if you could tell me how you updated the game afterwards ♡

Last edited:

Miwa889

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hi guys, is there any way to update the game? I used sb to patch it successfully but no luck in updating :(

kittypooh

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 6 years
I downloaded the 1.0.1 ver. It worked fine but SB patch couldn't patch it :(( I have tried a few combinations, anything I can think of already, still no use. Anyone who has figured it out, can you tell me how you did it please :(((( ??

kittypooh

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 6 years
Ughhh finally figured this out. Much more struggling than I thought 😹😹.

Here is the instruction for anyone needs it ~

Required: APK + OBB files (XAPK) of 1.0.1 and 1.1.6 ver (latest) from apkpure. I used SB Patcher for this one.

How to patch:
1. Install 1.0.1 via Apkpure app.
2. Open Tasokare Hotel in SB Patcher . I used Multi-patch, with Auto-mode inversed. Process the next steps until it runs the patch (sorry I don't remember exactly 😹)

Screenshot_20190428-195341.png

3. Uninstall the game.
4. Install the 1.1.6 ver and repeat.
Now you have 2 multipatch files of 1.0.1 and 1.1.6

5. Open Rebuild & Install in SB Patcher . LuckyPatcher \ Modified \ TASOKARE.HOTEL. Install the Multipatch 1.0.1b34 (ignore the others. They are my failed trials 🙂)~)

Screenshot_20190428-200902.png

6. Open Apkpure app. Install the 1.0.1 (34) OBB file only by expanding the options.

Screenshot_20190428-201414.png

7. Open the game and play through chapter 1 to check if the patch works.
BUY EVERYTHING YOU NEED HERE B4 MOVING ON!!!

Screenshot_20190428-203300.png

8. If it works, then quit the game.
9. Install the multipatch 1.1.6b60 in SB Patcher (repeat as with 1.0.1). It will overwrite / update the game. Then install the OBB file 1.1.6 (60) in Apkpure.
10. Open the game and enjoy 😻♥

Screenshot_20190428-203240.png

Took me a whole day so if it works, give me a like. Thank you 🐱 hi

Last edited:

hoanthien11ht

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
well. im still got problem about playing. maybe got error from sb patch.
edit : now i played but cant buy anything. still endless load

kittypooh

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 6 years
If you stuck on the loading screen it might very well because the OBB file of that version is missing.
And you can't buy things with the 1.1.6 patch. It only works with 1.0.1, so if you want 1.1.6 you have to upgrade to it from 1.0.1.

hoanthien11ht

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
If you stuck on the loading screen it might very well because the OBB file of that version is missing.
And you can't buy things with the 1.1.6 patch. It only works with 1.0.1, so if you want 1.1.6 you have to upgrade to it from 1.0.1.
well, im has add obb file though xapk but stuck + game close.
and i using 1.0.1 too.
the only i think maybe wrong something on build apk step on sbpatcher ( because i try a lot, some of them can play but cant buy anything, and got stuck while not appear buying selection )

Last edited:

kittypooh

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 6 years
Well it does happen most of the time. But this time it seems like many pp have already got it done fine so maybe there's sth else missing 🤔...
Just to be sure, did you put the OBB file in the game's folder?

Miwa889

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Ughhh finally figured this out. Much more struggling than I thought 😹😹.

Here is the instruction for anyone needs it ~

Required: APK + OBB files (XAPK) of 1.0.1 and 1.1.6 ver (latest) from apkpure. I used SB Patcher for this one.

How to patch:
1. Install 1.0.1 via Apkpure app.
2. Open Tasokare Hotel in SB Patcher . I used Multi-patch, with Auto-mode inversed. Process the next steps until it runs the patch (sorry I don't remember exactly 😹)

View attachment 29335

3. Uninstall the game.
4. Install the 1.1.6 ver and repeat.
Now you have 2 multipatch files of 1.0.1 and 1.1.6

5. Open Rebuild & Install in SB Patcher . LuckyPatcher \ Modified \ TASOKARE.HOTEL. Install the Multipatch 1.0.1b34 (ignore the others. They are my failed trials 🙂)~)

View attachment 29339

6. Open Apkpure app. Install the 1.0.1 (34) OBB file only by expanding the options.

View attachment 29340

7. Open the game and play through chapter 1 to check if the patch works.
BUY EVERYTHING YOU NEED HERE B4 MOVING ON!!!

View attachment 29346

8. If it works, then quit the game.
9. Install the multipatch 1.1.6b60 in SB Patcher (repeat as with 1.0.1). It will overwrite / update the game. Then install the OBB file 1.1.6 (60) in Apkpure.
10. Open the game and enjoy 😻♥

View attachment 29347

Took me a whole day so if it works, give me a like. Thank you 🐱 hi
Thanks it totally worked 😍😍😍

hoanthien11ht

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Yeah
Well it does happen most of the time. But this time it seems like many pp have already got it done fine so maybe there's sth else missing 🤔...
Just to be sure, did you put the OBB file in the game's folder?
i has put it on.
Look like i should ask for done build apk. Im not good at using sb patch build apk

Status
Not open for further replies.