✅ Solved Need a MOD APK for The Greedy Cave

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,328,030 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

EliTheGreat

Lurker Lv0️⃣
What's the name of the game you're asking help for? The Greedy Cave

Type of Request: Free Request

How many SB Points would you spend for it? 100

Is this game playable online only? No: this game can be played in offline mode.

Is this a paid game? No

Google Play link:
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.avalon.cave
What are the mod features you ask for? Infinife Gold, Infinite Crystals, Infinite Dreamworld Crystals, Infinite Iron Ore (for upgrading weapons), Infinite Runestone books, Infinite Building materials (paint and such, for building house and dock). Please also add One Hit Kill, and player speed
Last Sbenny Mega Mod for this game was for version 1.7.0, It is now on version 4.0.28

EliTheGreat

Lurker Lv0️⃣
This game can be so much of a drag, if you want to skip much of the grind, heres a worthy tip: First download the Mega Mod, v1.7.0 here: Download The Greedy Cave MEGA MOD apk (thanks to sbenny.com). This mod has "God mode" and "1 hit kill" feature. You can easily complete all 4 cave levels, as well as Dreamworld levels. Then afterwards you can download and install (update with) latest mod version (v4.0.28 at time of writing this) and game data will carry over. You will lose "god mode" and "1 hit kill" when doing so, so I advise keep using v1.7.0 till you've brought your XP level up 60 or 70, or even 100 if you have the time, (I kept refreshing weapons list till I had each item with Extra EXP trait, then kept reforming to get Secondary trait of Extra EXP, maxed out should get you 60 EXP per item for this game version, and should get you 1000+EXP per kill). Also upgrading weapons in this earlier version does not need "iron ore", so easily upgrade weapons (I went with Rainbow set) to full before updating game version.
Also quickest way to get Dreamworld crystals (since modders dont attempt to mod it) is to enter dreamworld cave then exit back to town immediately. You get 100 dreamworld crystals for simply entering. At this rate in 10 mins you can get almost 3000. I believe some weapons in dreamworld are required to complete the weapons list in the House in new version.
Hope this helps someone

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
As also replied to your PM, I managed to finally make a mod for this, which also comes with a MOD Menu to easily turn on/off the features you need/don't need.

I hope you like it!

#Solved

#Locked

Status
Not open for further replies.