Need a MOD APK for World Conqueror 4

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,337,259 happy users since 2014.
Register

Would you like this mod for VIP members only to keep it safe and to prevent abuses?

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rieta

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
What's the name of the game you're asking help for? World Conqueror 4

Is this game playable online only? Yes and No: Internet is not required to play it but it's required for some events I need the mod for.

Is this a paid game? Yes

Google Play link:
Code:
https://www.google.co.id/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://play.google.com/store/apps/details%3Fid%3Dcom.easytech.wc4.android%26referrer%3Dutm_source%253Dgoogle%2526utm_medium%253Dorganic%2526utm_term%253Dgoogle%2Bplay%2Bstore%2Bworld%2Bconqueror%2B4%26pcampaignid%3DAPPU_1_Os-0WvSOBYPcvgSewaTAAw&ved=0ahUKEwj0k6D4loLaAhUDro8KHZ4gCTgQ8oQBCCYwAA&usg=AOvVaw3udSysX62kqs_xGxGW7qcu
What are the mod features you ask for? I want to ask if anyone willing to modificate this game with this following features :
*Infinite Medals <Or anything that have to do with this game general currency>
*Removes InApp-Purchases, redirect it <Or anything, well, i will not demanding anything, but please, do what you can do>
*A few additional other features <Well, to be honest, i've been trying to modify this game myself, and it doesn't work, so i don't even get any chances to try this game myself>
Whoever, even trying, to modificate this game, even failing, for real, i am really appreciate your help, even if you're not willing to, i really am grateful.And of course, i wish that everyone can enjoy this game, to be honest, that will include me in, but it's always up to the Sbenny staffs and the game modder right?Thank you.

Mike

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 6 years
Screenshot me the game shop pack price. Let me see what i can do.

Yoda

Master of The Force
Verified 18+ user
Member for 6 years
@Rieta I'm sorry to inform you this request is being rejected per the new Requests Official Rules!

"Any requests not fulfilled within 6 months (180 days) will be automatically rejected."

I'm sorry the modding team wasn't able to fill this for you.

#Rejected

Status
Not open for further replies.