Need a MOD APK for Zombie Hunter

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,112 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

tbone

In Love Lv4️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 6 years
What's the name of the game you're asking help for? Zombie Hunter

Type of Request: Free Request

How many SB Points would you spend for it? 1500

Is this game playable online only? Yes and No: Internet is not required to play it but it's required for some events I need the mod for.

Is this a paid game? Yes

Google Play link:
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=zombie.survival.dead.shooting&hl=en_US&gl=US
What are the mod features you ask for? Would like to see a cheat menu overlay with "ON" and "OFF" toggles for "One Hit Kills" (one hit kills anything), "God Mode" (you take no damage) and "Unlimited Gold". When the "unlimited Gold" toggle is "ON", preferably the gold would increase not decrease when used and when set to "OFF", the gold spends normally.

While the currently available mod works great, the problem is that he current version has everything (ALL inventory items) set to an amount of "999999". This prevents you from completing the many quests where the goal is to spend resources. Also, there are some weapon upgrade/improvements that cost over 1,000,000 so having the gold frozen at 999,999 prevents you from obtaining them.

tbone

In Love Lv4️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 6 years
Really need this mod after the last update.

Now, to gain all three Clan activity stars, you must earn cash for the second start and gold for the third, all during the day. With the current mod having everything fixed at "999999", this is impossible. I was booted out of my clan because I could only generate one star a day because the mod prevents me from being able to complete the cash/gold requirements.:cry::cry::cry:

How many SB Points would you spend for it? 7500

please help!!

Sorry for posting like this but I couldn't figure out how to edit my original request!!

IsraaNox

Sbenny's Police Officer
Staff member
✌️ Community Team
Member for 4 years
Hello, @tbone
Your request has been looked into; however, 180 days have passed since the day it was posted. Unfortunately, it was not possible for modders to fulfill it; therefore, it will sadly have to be locked and moved to the rejected requests section.

Best wishes and better luck next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.