need advice

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,333,974 happy users since 2014.
Register

Marshall

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hi everyone,

i like this girl at school and she knows and we're both friends, but she wants 3 days of me and her boyfriend not messaging her and i feel like i can only tell her and @Sbenny my problems but most of the time sbenny is busy so i try not to bother him, and i don't know how im going to cope through these 3 days

Marshall

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 5 years
You know @Marshall ? Sometime i forgot that we are at the same age.
What troubling your mind? Maybe we can help?
Hi @Hans Bloodsmith ,

i get stressed or violent easily due to my anger or my autism or psychotic episodes and i when im annoyed, stressed i talk to this girl im on about and, i just don't know who else i can talk too

Marshall

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 5 years
Do you have any siblings? Or have you tried to talk to your parent?
my sister or brother don't really help much and my mom and dad just snap at me if i've done something wrong or if im trying to get my point of view across because when i try get my point of view across they think i'm looking for an argument

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
....i'm understand..kind of. I use to have bad temperament when i was a kid. And boy do my father (bless his soul) use to snap at me when i have one of my 'tantrum'. Hes very...strict.
My advice is dont overthinking about it. No seriously dont. If your parent dont listen to you, then let them. You dont need to prove your point by 'words' alone. Rather try prove it by 'Action'. And i know. Dear God do i know. Its not as easy as it sound. But...Meh, that lifes.....
Besides, you can always try another source to entertain yourself for those three days. I see you likes Pokemons. Ever tried to play competitively or pershap plays an old Emerald rom again. The choices is yours.

SusieQ

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 7 years
@Marshall
you can always talk to me if you want. I'll give ya my personal email if you like. I have 4 kids (3 sons and a daughter) 3 of them are now young adults so I've pretty much gone through it all with them. I'm an easy ear to bend and here if ya need

Marshall

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 5 years
@Marshall
you can always talk to me if you want. I'll give ya my personal email if you like. I have 4 kids (3 sons and a daughter) 3 of them are now young adults so I've pretty much gone through it all with them. I'm an easy ear to bend and here if ya need
I guess I could have a go a talking to you about them and yea can you send me your personal email,and damn is it a lot of stress??

OEm4rxion

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
@Marshall, I have autism too, and I already graduated, so if you want to talk to me, I'm always here to listen.
But as a Further advice since I got diagnosed with autism did you try some fighting sport? Or some supportive group? Yoga?

These activities are very good for any kind of people. Good activities for your HEART

Marshall

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 5 years
@Marshall, I have autism too, and I already graduated, so if you want to talk to me, I'm always here to listen.
But as a Further advice since I got diagnosed with autism did you try some fighting sport? Or some supportive group? Yoga?
These activities are very good for any kind of people. Good activities for your HEART
Hi,

I asked my mom today could she try find a class where I can learn Martial arts 1 on 1 with the teacher and no one there and she said she'll look into it, so hopefully if she does I'll start learning discipline and more self defense