Need help!!!!!!!

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,415 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

CalilSpencer

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hello. I currently have an unrooted Amazon Fire tablet, 5th generation. I have heard that it is good to root your device in order to have more success with Lucky Patcher. Also I do not like all the bloatware my tablet comes with and want a genuine Android experience. Note that this is the first and only "smart" device I have ever owned and cannot get a new one any time soon as this was a gift and I am not financially independent. So no, I do not own another, better tablet or have a smartphone at all. This is my only "smart" device. Anyway I have been attempting to use Lucky Patcher on my device and have not had much success. Please help me either root my device or use Lucky Patcher with my device unrooted. Thank you.

Yoda

Master of The Force
Verified 18+ user
Member for 6 years
@CalilSpencer What's wrong with the thread you already made? Need help rooting my device

Making double threads for the same topic is considered spam. And the title of this one doesn't follow the Forum Rules #5

I know you want your phone rooted but you've already gotten answers about it. I'm going to close this topic and leave the other one open so more people can reply to it.

#Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.