✅ Solved Need this eBook Bloom Into You (Light Novel): Regarding Saeki Sayaka Vol. 1

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,335,016 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

RygentNation

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
What's the name of the eBook you're asking for? Bloom Into You (Light Novel): Regarding Saeki Sayaka Vol. 1

eBook Author: Nakatani Nio

Google Play/eBook Store link:
Code:
https://www.amazon.com/Bloom-Into-You-Light-Novel/dp/1642757543
Additional notes (optional): It's a sequel for another favourite manga of mine but in light novel format. (And I just want to put more variety of genre in Sbenny ebook collection, although most of it maybe leaning on Shoujo-ai. But, ey, I like what I like xD)

Genre: Shoujo-ai, Romance, Teen.

Synopsis :
Saeki Sayaka has always been an old soul―serious and reserved, preferring to focus on her studies rather than make friends. Until, that is, a romantic confession from another girl in middle school turns her carefully ordered world upside down. Though none of her classes have prepared her for this, Saeki must now come to terms with her sexuality in this gentle, coming-of-age novel about grappling with first love, growing up, and relating to other people.

RygentNation

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years

Yunah

Boo!
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
Woaaaahhhh, had I ever mentioned you my best favourite user of Sbenny ever?!!
You are my best favourite user and uploader for the world!! 😆😆😆
First thing I woke up today was to this post. Best. Wake. Up. Today!!!! Many thanks Narae!! I nearly forgotten bout this because of Miss Rona naughtiness case lately xD
Awww, you are welcome! ☺

Status
Not open for further replies.