New acquisitions

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,864 happy users since 2014.
Register

tardiswifts

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 2 years
if you're one of us just know i respect you

20220515_010032.jpg

if she's your comfort sapphic please follow me

if you love paul dano please go there it's the louvre, actually

Hello. As I said when I introduced myself to the forum, I collect my favorite Funko Pop pieces. I'm with 30+ in my personal collection.

Just for fun, I want to share my newest acquisitions:

Star Wars - Rey with Speeder #174 (2017 STAR WARS CELEBRATION)

Picsart_22-05-16_22-21-16-327~2.jpg

IJUST CANT BELIEVEEEEEEE I GOT THIS ONE FROM 2017'S STAR WARS CELEBRATION AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH MY DREAM CAME TRUE. I ALMOST COST MY LUNGS BUT THATS OK I WILL EAT PLASTIC THE WHOLE MONTH BECAUSE OF HER

Marvel's Loki - President Loki #898

Picsart_22-05-16_22-13-44-841.jpg

I pre ordered this one NINE months ago and as we all know (or not) Funko messed up this whole wave 👋, almost a whole year after the show came out, my baby finally came home and he is beautiful.

He's waiting for Sylvie, she's coming next.

That's it. There's more in the way home. I'll update as it arrives. Comments and likes are appreciated. Let's chat.

Asoul Modder

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Member for 2 years
Ooo wow

Sorry I have click here

Thanks and I also respect you

Obber

✨Random User✨
Member for 5 years
#Merged
As it might mistakenly thought of as Spam.

Salma22

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 1 year
OMG! I'm so sorry 😅..Yeah now i see it! That's why she was looking familiar but I couldn't exactly pinpoint.
Post automatically merged:

Funkos are so cool as well as adorable at the same time!

Salma22

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 1 year
I mainly saw her on Google & Pinterest while searching for the movie "Little Women"..she was in the television series I believe.. & about ST , saw a few episodes..till this date , I haven't finished watching the first season.

Lundabad

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 2 years
Can someone please tell me the difference between Funko Pop & Neneroid (Other than different manufacturing company). I can't differentiate them.