Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,331,593 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkPhantom

Veteran Lv7️⃣
VIP
Member for 6 years
Hi,

Please make it possible for those who make posts/new topics that require approval to be able to see their own posts even if it still isn't approved. Just make it be visible to the staff and the one who made the post before its approval that way if they notice any errors or mistakes they can edit the post and also its helpful to those who make the post because they know that they've posted it and its awaiting approval...

I say this because I made a post earlier in TZ and I couldn't see it listed or anything at all and I was thinking I made a mistake and it wasn't posted so I was going to post it again I even made a test post and couldn't even see that. I'm sure there have been others or will be others who go through the same thing so it will be helpful. :)

- D.P.

SusieQ

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 7 years
Just so you are aware. ALL TZ Team members can see all submitted in testing Zone. If you had just refreshed your browser you'd see your submission..It's not visible to non TZ Dept. And I have replied. However as in the Tz Rules and Guidelines it states up to 48 hours. I as other staff have personal life outside of Sbenny. Personally I am going through the after math of the hurricane that decimated my town. Just please be patient and after you send me the Required proofs I'll be happy to approve and move it. You must also type out all text that you have taken pics of. You may add Spoiler to text to keep your post neat and clean. . You can pm me in our mobile chat if you have questions how to do this.
I deleted your " test " as well. And no, no others have" gone through same thing " bcuz all posted in tz IS visible, just not clickable or able to download links. You probably just needed to refresh your browser bcuz other than the errors I mentioned for you to correct ( photos / text) it's fine. After you send me the required details I will have a tester verify mods working then will gladly unlock and move to game releases. ;)
Best Regards,
SusieQ™
TZ Dept Head

Status
Not open for further replies.