Mod apk Notice Me Senpai Mod Apk v2.18.0 Unlimited Coins and Gems

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,364 happy users since 2014.
Register

Feedbacks

• 4.5/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Acromion

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 1 year
I've tried to install this app a bunch of times but no matter where I install from it won't open because I get the "download failed because resources could not be found" error, does anyone know what I can do about this?

Daniel

Hunter of Sbennytopia
From the Hell
Verified 18+ user
The Cleaner 🧹
Member for 3 years
I've tried to install this app a bunch of times but no matter where I install from it won't open because I get the "download failed because resources could not be found" error, does anyone know what I can do about this?
You need to place the Obb folder (provided in the download links) in the following path: /Android/Obb/ If you are using Android V11 or above then use a different browser because the files would be hidden.

DaveKat

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 1 year
I love this game 🩵🩵🩵

DaveKat

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 1 year
I installed bothe files and put the obb file in the right place but whenever I open the app it says looking for resources to download and connecting to the download server, but not downloading anything

Notice Me Senpai Mod Apk v2.18.0 Unlimited Coins and Gems was released by Daniel and 3915 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.