NSFW warnings

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,336,726 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

Narutake

Moonblink is my queen ?
Member for 5 years
I understand the need for the NSFW warnings and I wholeheartedly agree with it, but something needs to change about it cause it is a bit excessive. What I mean by that is you get the warning when you view the op, then you get the warning when you unlock the content, then you get the warning every time you go to a different page of the replies. Maybe have an 18+ tag for accounts that clearly have their birthdate/age on their page such as myself? Maybe something in the SB Points shop to unlock viewing of all nsfw content that can only be purchased if your account shows a birthdate/age past 18? Dunno if either of these options are possible or easily done, but as it is right now it's a bit annoying. If anyone else has any ideas feel free to reply with them.

D3T0X

? Senior Developer | Porting VN's from PC
From the Hell
Member for 6 years
I agree it can be a bit bothersome. However it's a workaround at the moment while we look for a more permanent solution. Thank you for the suggestion and feedback, it's really appreciated.

Tuhin98

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
Well the most annoying part is the repetition of the warnings. I get a warning when I click on the thread, one when I click on the link and even when I come back to the thread, I get the same warnings all over again. Couldn't you guys just track our IP to make sure that someone who has agreed to view the thread once stays immune to further warnings?

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff Member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
I think I managed to provide a fix to this problem. The message will not appear only once and, once confirmed, it'll never be displayed again on that device (unless you clear your cache).

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff Member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
It's also thanks to you and your help if we found a solution, so it's also your merit :) Thanks @D3T0X !

Status
Not open for further replies.