💬 Review Old by Drenight

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,341 happy users since 2014.
Register

Drenight

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 2 years
Name of the movie you are reviewing: Old

My review of the movie "Old" directed by M Night Shyamalan, one of my favorite directors due to his mind-bending movies

Review:
There is a nefarious message in this film about time running out and the ethical dilemmas that arise when a few people are sacrificed in order to rescue a whole generation.
A constant stream of knuckle draggers will complain that it wasn't scary enough... of course. It is with regret that I must inform you that this film is more than just a cheap delight for the naive.
It's refreshing to watch a film that doesn't rely solely on computer-generated imagery (CGI).
Some of the ladies who complained about the apparent sexualization of youngsters in this film were referred to as 'Karens', a term you can learn more about here. When confronted with a rather clever situation on the screen—children aging, but their perceptual transformation in their brains was jetlagged—there was no sexualization. What an adverse reaction! It was a joy to see the characters' confusion as they struggled to deal with aging and its accompanying difficulties, all the while being utterly unaware of what was happening. People who didn't get the panic of not enough time laughed at those who didn't get it, which shows that the audience's IQ has been dwindling with time. example of evolutionary de-evolution is.

Would you recommend this to other users? Absolutely! The plot twist at the end is definitely a shocker.

Rating(1-5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Marbin

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
This one is on my list. Your review helped speed up when i might get around to watching it.

Thanks.