One Piece Thousand Storm - Global Version 1.13 - Mod +5

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,053 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

wuzzy

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 7 years
Re: One Piece Thousand Storm - Global Version 1.13 - Mod +4

stuck on loading screen

Jenkinz

In Love Lv4️⃣
VIP Member
Member for 7 years

Thank u :D

dhinz1

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 7 years

thanks

wuzzy

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 7 years

Lvcifer11

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 7 years

How download mod sir?iam from indonesia. I try to following the link nothing mod in there

Lvcifer11

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 7 years

Still trying

Lvcifer11

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 7 years

Stuck in the first picture sir. I follow step by step but only stuck

Dannykun5

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
VIP
Member for 7 years

Hi, I'm having serious issues installing this mod and getting it to run correctly. The app portion downloads and installs okay. I do get a screen that says i have to turn off "screen overlay" but if i manually give it permission into my storage it goes away. My big issue is with the OBB file. I downloaded it to my PC. However I couldn't extract it into my phone's SD card. I have to copy and pasted the zip file into SD card and then run an extraction tool on my phone to extract it. However, it took HOURS for all the files to extract and the game was still frozen on the initial screen. WHAT AM I DOING WRONG??? Is this normal? Now my phone cant delete the files without taking hours again. Please help. Dumb it down for me if possible and explain it to me like im a 5 year old.

IppoIppo

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 7 years

THX Very Much

( ( dub ) )

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
VIP
Member for 7 years

Hi, I'm having serious issues installing this mod and getting it to run correctly. The app portion downloads and installs okay. I do get a screen that says i have to turn off "screen overlay" but if i manually give it permission into my storage it goes away. My big issue is with the OBB file. I downloaded it to my PC. However I couldn't extract it into my phone's SD card. I have to copy and pasted the zip file into SD card and then run an extraction tool on my phone to extract it. However, it took HOURS for all the files to extract and the game was still frozen on the initial screen. WHAT AM I DOING WRONG??? Is this normal? Now my phone cant delete the files without taking hours again. Please help. Dumb it down for me if possible and explain it to me like im a 5 year old.
Did you fully follow step 2 of the install instructions and put the OBB in the proper folder? It being stuck on the start up screen usually means you didn't put the OBB in the right place.

Status
Not open for further replies.