💬 Review Orwell by Manno

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,775 happy users since 2014.
Register

Manno

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
Name of the app you are reviewing: Orwell

Orwell is a story-telling game about how messed up the goverment system is. We the Player got selected as the one who controll the situations world went in.

Review:
To be honest with you guys, at first i didn't find it that interesting to check it out, because the cover image for this game doesn't have its charm and looks bland, i thought it was a filter app at first.

You know what, i'll give it a try, the game is not free but trying doesn't hurt isn't it ?

Moving on, I thought this game would be boring, because from the preview image the game Mechanic has the same basic as Texting, Detective, Puzzle, Mysteries like Simulacra and Etc.

At the start, you'll get a cutscene which really hooked me up the seconds i'm in, The visual is amazing, the animation oh God, Womderful it's really fluid, The Voice actor for this game really nailed the character at the start and the story-telling, it's breath-taking.

I'm Truly Obsessed! Altough, i'm kinda bored at clicking and searching for clues, this game has their way to let you wanting for more, digging into its depth.

The game also has few multiple endings i believe, but i only able to get ome because i'm busy and got no time to play some more.

Overall? I'll give it solid chef kiss ❤

Would you recommend this to other users? If you guys like some android games with rich story-telling, it's worth to give it a shot!

Rating (1-5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐