💬 Review Pixel Dungeon

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,333,830 happy users since 2014.
Register

Zeus999

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
Name of the app you are reviewing: Pixel Dungeon

RPG simple point and click with levels and decent gameplay

Review:
It is a very lightweight roguelike rpg for Android devices i have personally played it many times and find it very good .bad for someone who is looking for graphics but in such a lightweight package you get characters bosses weapons and many more the game itself starts as you the protagonist trying to get to the treasures in the underground world though you have heard about the mobs but you embark on a journey to conquer it.you have four different characters each with different abilities there are achievements to unlock as well. And challenges to do it follows with a basic story.i myself hate the fact that you insta die and lose the progress but its like they want to imitate real life in this aspect that's what makes it challenging the bosses are absolutely menacing like dwarf king goo and yog dzewa and the fists are very annoying its completely free to play and available on each and every major platform. the game is pretty established and is around for a lot of time. It has many modded remakes like remixed pd sprouted etc. But the original game is a must to play before trying any of the mods actually I have played a lot of RPGs and I recommend for rpg lovers to give it a shot.are you brave enough to beat the game play yourselves and find out

Would you recommend this to other users? Absolutely.

Rating (1-5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐