Mod apk Psiphon Pro - The Internet Freedom VPN - UNLIMITED SPEEDS! v211 Hacked (Updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,605 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

AliB13

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thank you so much!

Swaggah12

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 6 years
I love this awesome VPN!!!!

PhilReed1976

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
I've had the parsing error too sadly. I eventually found a working modded APK on another site and that one was 9.5mb. Nothing special about it. Unlocks unlimited use but doesn't get rid of adverts.

I'm no tech guy and won't claim to be, in my experience parsing errors usually happen when you try to install an APK which is for a higher Android OS. Example - I used to use Security Master. I found this amazing APK site which offered loads of different versions, updates and mods. The phone I used to download the apk's to was on Lollipop. Unbeknown to me, the APK site had put in small text practically hidden from view which OS to use and look and behold, the only ones I had a parsing error on were specifically for Marshmallow and above.

Not saying that is what has happened here for definite but if I was a betting man, I would have a few £'s on an each way bet this has happened here. Would be interested in knowing your phone and what OS you have. Is it X86 compatible? armv7 maybe or Arm64?

Thanks for posting the APK though, appreciate your hard work!

MustYou

TWICE & GFRIEND TRASH
Member for 5 years
Parse error my 40 SB Points 😂

ZYGO1MAKO

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
this app rocks.
Post automatically merged:

this app rocks.

Status
Not open for further replies.