✅ Solved Question about a mod

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,330,594 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adriana38749728

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
Hey, apologies if I'm not formatting this correctly, I'm not used to using forums. Anyway, is there any way to have a question about a mod answered before purchasing the mod?
I am wondering the in the Kim Kardashian: Hollywood mods, do any of them automatically unlock the Show Your Style reward items or Bronze/Silver/Gold SYS ranking items? Also, does it unlock any of the #Fashion Goals cash-only items?
Also, on the mods with unlimited K-stars, how do you get SYS to show up? Does it automatically pop up when you've spent enough k-stars? Does it disappear every time you restart the app? I really want to play for the SYS system but having no modded extra k-stars makes the game slow and frustrating, so I'm not quite sure what to pick.

Sorry again if this is the wrong place to ask and thanks for your help!

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
Before buying a mod if you have any questions you can ask to author by starting a private conversation. You can alsk here but then you should tag the author.

In this case I think the author is @Sbenny . Hope he will answer your question. :)

amuyres22

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
Can I ask you a question is the mega mod 5? Will we get detected for a cheat

Daniel

Hunter of Sbennytopia
From the Hell
Verified 18+ user
Active User
The Cleaner 🧹
Member for 3 years
Can I ask you a question is the mega mod 5? Will we get detected for a cheat
um as stated earlier it is recommended to ask this question from the Mod's author

Daniel

Hunter of Sbennytopia
From the Hell
Verified 18+ user
Active User
The Cleaner 🧹
Member for 3 years
Also this Question has been answered by @Gourov so i am marking this thread as solved and moving it to the section of Answered Questions. if you have any other doubts or questions then feel free to contact a staff member or create a new thread :)

Status
Not open for further replies.