Reason for staying on sbenny?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,329,474 happy users since 2014.
Register

VerneJules

Recluse
eBook Releaser
Member for 6 years
Me too. Earlier I came here for just books but now I come everyday for forum!! This forum is my family now!! 💝
aaaw, Ro that's nice of you to say, we could be siblings now 😆

I'm on the same boat as you Cassie, found this site for the games and now I come back for the people here 😁

tibs

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 4 years
i came here just a week ago just for 1 mod for my fave games, and found out that you need a SB Points thing before you can download it, i have no choice co'z this is the only forum that has the mod feature i want, so i keep farming for sh cash almost 3-4 days just to gain 90SB Points, then 90SB Points on my hand and starting to dowbload that i want suddenly i took the wrong modded games or not the right link of that apps i took the wrong one starting to feel disapointment, but i dont lost hope start to farm a SB Points again then after 2days, came to have enough SB Points to download the right mod 🤣
and later on starting to love the forum, talking to other people here, and the chat systems is awsome too 👌

VerneJules

Recluse
eBook Releaser
Member for 6 years
i came here just a week ago just for 1 mod for my fave games, and found out that you need a SB Points thing before you can download it, i have no choice co'z this is the only forum that has the mod feature i want, so i keep farming for sh cash almost 3-4 days just to gain 90SB Points, then 90SB Points on my hand and starting to dowbload that i want suddenly i took the wrong modded games or not the right link of that apps i took the wrong one starting to feel disapointment, but i dont lost hope start to farm a SB Points again then after 2days, came to have enough SB Points to download the right mod 🤣
and later on starting to love the forum, talking to other people here, and the chat systems is awsome too 👌
what game were you trying to download?

Oppa Madara

The Perfect Susano'o
Member for 5 years
Last edited:

Another Coffee

Sbennytopia's Royal Hatter
Member for 5 years

Thisisamy

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
I took the closest friend from here to WhatsApp 😂 @jojo85858 ❤
so I'm not sure if I'm staying for the ppl since I can't log in easily due to some problems that my GODDAMN PHONE makes for me (hanging when on the website etc) so yeah I don't communicate a lot here ig... I love these folks tho ^^
So guess it's for Hosted games and Choice of games mods...