Regarding Images of Ebooks

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,332,439 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harry Severus

😎Wizard👁 of Sbennytopia
Member for 3 years
Hope I am not annoying you.....
So I have been posting ebooks for many time. I am having this problem while filling the form I share a link of the image of ebook from Google. It is always broken. I have attached screenshot to show what steps I follow. I know I am doing something wrong but I am not still getting what is going wrong

Attachments

Obber

✨Random User✨
Member for 5 years
Did you try the other methods?

Eden

Staff Member
✌️ Community Team
Approval Team
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
I always download the image and attach it rather then putting in the URL.

FoxInFlames

☢ඞSUSඞ☢
Member for 3 years
well, why not try screenshotting it, then crop it up and attach that image?

Or you could try holding on it, use the 'open image in new tab' button, and copy it's address from the address bar

Harry Severus

😎Wizard👁 of Sbennytopia
Member for 3 years
1. I use the method you mentioned. Taking screenshot and then using attach screenshot option attaching it.
2. If you see the screenshot I posted above you will see I did the exact same thing. The problem is whenever I post an ebook I cannot see the icon of the image like this......

Attachments

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
1. I use the method you mentioned. Taking screenshot and then using attach screenshot option attaching it.
2. If you see the screenshot I posted above you will see I did the exact same thing. The problem is whenever I post an ebook I cannot see the icon of the image like this......
Ah okay. I thought you are talking about the images not icons. So it's basically automated from the official link you put. Please kindly take a look on your official links and the official link of that thread you took screenshot . You will see the difference. Both used Amazon but you used Google's refer links and they used orginal Amazon links.

Eden

Staff Member
✌️ Community Team
Approval Team
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
Are you BlackEden or someone else..... So many people changing their username so got confused
Sorry I didn't get what you mean but @Gourov already explained.
And yes, I am/was BlackEden xD

Harry Severus

😎Wizard👁 of Sbennytopia
Member for 3 years
You can move this to answered section

#Solved
#Locked

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
Sorry I didn't get what you mean but @Gourov already explained.
And yes, I am/was BlackEden xD
But I can guarantee the person is still the same 💝 Not like me at least , you can sometime see different versions of myself time to time xD

Eden

Staff Member
✌️ Community Team
Approval Team
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
But I can guarantee the person is still the same 💝 Not like me at least , you can sometime see different versions of myself time to time xD
That's sweet 💕
You're still you and I'm glad to call you my brother, all versions of you 🤗

Eden

Staff Member
✌️ Community Team
Approval Team
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
I'm closing this question and moving it to Answered Questions as this question has been resolved. If you have any other questions please post them in our Questions Area.

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.