Regarding old account.

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,276 happy users since 2014.
Register

Just Hunting

Apprentice Lv2๏ธโƒฃ
Member for 3 years
Can my old Sbenny account be restored? I think I last opened February before disabling it. I'm just curious if it got any messages from people I know. Thanks!

Edit: nevermind, it's okay now. ๐Ÿ˜…

Last edited:

treki009

Hardcore Lv9๏ธโƒฃ
Member for 4 years
Hi Just Hunting ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ’• Disabling, like deleting? And you want to restore it again ๐Ÿ˜ฎ? well, you can message one of the staff about this, they're happy to help, anyone ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ’•

treki009

Hardcore Lv9๏ธโƒฃ
Member for 4 years
You're welcome Just Hunting ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ’• and we are happy that you are back ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ’•

Lucifer

โ˜  Dark Lord โ˜ 
Member for 8 years
Did u deactivate the account? Or just lost your account?. Kindly send a private message regarding this to @Sbenny and Make sure to send him the username and email id linked with your old account.

Just Hunting

Apprentice Lv2๏ธโƒฃ
Member for 3 years
Did u deactivate the account? Or just lost your account?. Kindly send a private message regarding this to @Sbenny and Make sure to send him the username and email id linked with your old account.
Thank you @ImanHackeR. I deactivated my account ๐Ÿ˜…. But I'm in contact now with Azura Shadow. She told me she'd look into the problem, uhm, should I still pm Sbenny?
Post automatically merged:

Oh, nevermind, I'll just use this account. ๐Ÿ˜…
I'd just probably check my emails. Anyways, thank you so much @treki009 and @ImanHackeR for your help! I really appreciate it. ๐Ÿ’–

Last edited:

Eden

โ™ก
Staff member
โœŒ๏ธ Community Team
Approval Team
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
Hi there,

I am closing this question and moving it to Answered Questions as this question has been resolved. If you have any other questions please post them in our Questions Area.

Thank you!