Mod apk Rio: Match 3 Party v1.13.3 - Unlimited Gold Coins & Gems (new)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,301 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• 5/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Rio: Match 3 Party v1.13.2 - Unlimited Gold Coins & Gems (new)

Name of the game: Rio: Match 3 Party

Version: v1.13.3

Root needed? No: you can play and install this app without root permissions.

Internet required? No: you can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

Game Description:
Rio: Match 3 party - swap tasty fruits to sort them out. Make lines of 3 and more identical fruits. Help the heroes arrange a party in the jungles. Go to a Brazil costume party and meet cute heroes of popular animations and this Android game there. Help a parrot gather fruits needed to arrange a joyful party. Try to complete each task at minimum moves.

Features of Rio: Match 3 Party for Android

• Funny characters
• Many merry levels
• Various bonuses and power-ups
• High score

To do this you will need to make long lines of identical fruits and apply various power-ups and bonuses. Have fun by downloading the MOD APK of Rio: Match 3 Party for free, at Sbenny.com!

Google Play Store Link:
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.plarium.rio
MOD Features:
Unlimited Coins (buy them using Gems, it'll be free)
Unlimited Gems (every time you buy coins using your gems, they'll increase by 10)

YouTube Video:

Installation Instructions:
Download the desired APK file below and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!

Credits to: Sbenny

Download Link(s):
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 4 times

Downloaded 46 times

Struppi

✞ Out Of The Dark ✞
Member for 5 years
@Sbenny ❤ Thank you very much ❤
98AFF40A-0CA9-4DD2-B6E0-6F131B85A62E.jpeg

Last edited:

Skyjamb

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 6 years
Another great looking game, thank you for your time and effort on this mod.

rob29081981

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
Thanks for the mod

Osm

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thank you so much
Post automatically merged:

Thank you so much

Thank you so much

Thank you so much

Thank you so much

SusanS

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thank you very much!!

noobtube1475

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 1 year
Can anyone else download this? I just get to a blank page after the url shortener page and then booted back to the home page

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Can anyone else download this? I just get to a blank page after the url shortener page and then booted back to the home page
Good news, I fixed the download link and updated it to v1.13.3 (the last one before the game was removed from Google Play). Enjoy :)

noobtube1475

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 1 year
Good news, I fixed the download link and updated it to v1.13.3 (the last one before the game was removed from Google Play). Enjoy :)
Thank you, I will as soon as I can actually login into the game whenever the server decides to let me in despite inputting in everything correctly (my username, the license, alt code, email) :p

EDIT: Nvm, I was using Android 4 instead of one of the later versions

EDIT 2: Now I am getting this "Your username and license combination for this app version is incorrect" error no matter what I do. Judging from what I found regarding this error, I think I'll be needing my license to be refreshed :p

Last edited:
Rio: Match 3 Party v1.13.3 - Unlimited Gold Coins & Gems was released by Sbenny and 3119 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.