Mod apk Rio: Match 3 Party v1.13.3 - Unlimited Gold Coins & Gems (new)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,334 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• 5/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Thank you, I will as soon as I can actually login into the game whenever the server decides to let me in despite inputting in everything correctly (my username, the license, alt code, email) :p

EDIT: Nvm, I was using Android 4 instead of one of the later versions

EDIT 2: Now I am getting this "Your username and license combination for this app version is incorrect" error no matter what I do. Judging from what I found regarding this error, I think I'll be needing my license to be refreshed :p
I'm truly sorry about it. You're right, I had to refresh the licenses which will unfortunately need a new unlock.

@Soulman, @dukewx, @amitks90, @Some girl, @rob29081981, @vaosfz1, @naveedali49, @giannibanti, @Skyjamb, @petrus, @HotMama37, @Buddytaz, @Smaxaya, @Lahcen, @Osm, @Nicolas76, @SusanS, @sia123, @Alexx93, @sjgrant1978, @RyLeo154, @baba2011, @noobtube1475, @rinacilia

Rio: Match 3 Party v1.13.3 - Unlimited Gold Coins & Gems was released by Sbenny and 3120 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.