Free Mod apk RollerCoaster Tycoon Touch - Coins & Tickets Increase Instead Of Decrease

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,932 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

Axiom

G̴̠͂l̶̙̋ȉ̷̲t̷̰͂c̶̮͊ȟ̶̪ê̵͙d̷̰̿ ̴͉̈Ơ̵̟u̵̮̕t̵̼̊
From the Hell
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Member for 8 years

Version: 1.2.20

Root needed? YES|NO

Can be played Offline? Unsure

Game description:
Building, managing and sharing your coolest park creations in beautiful 3D graphics has never been this fun or easy. Open card packs full of coasters, rides, decorations and more to build out your dream park. Complete missions and acquire more cards to upgrade your buildings, keeping your peeps happy and making more money for your park! An innovative, touch-control coaster builder allows you to effortlessly draw coasters, and combined with intuitive pathing and building placement, you can quickly start expressing your Tycoon creativity. Your dream park awaits!

Google Playstore link:
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.atari.mobile.rctempire&hl=en
Mod Features:
Coins Increase Instead Of Decrease
Tickets Increase Instead Of Decrease
Heart Currency Increases Instead Of Decreases {Not sure what this currency is, but I modded to increase. I think this may be your peeps happiness.}
https://youtu.be/Xd6iyr0KfK8

Installation Instructions NON Root Users:
1 Download Signed Modded APK, Install, but DO NOT RUN YET.
2. Download Obb File and place in "SDcard/Android/Obb"
3. Run Game & Enjoy
***NOTE***
If for some reason you get the error "Failed to download. You may not have purchased this app" Please uninstall the mod, install the app from the playstore, run once, exit. Then reinstall the modded APK and Obb file.

Installation Instructions Root Users:
1A. Use Non Root Method Or Follow Below For Alternative Instructions.
1B. Install App from the playstore if you don't already have it/
2. Download the Unsigned Modded APK &Install it over the playstore version. {Can only be done if you have "Patch To Android" applied from Lucky Patcher .}
3. Run Game & Enjoy

Credits to: ☠Axiom Verge☠

Download link(s):
🔒 Hidden content
You need to Register or Login in order to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
🔒 Hidden content
You need to Register or Login in order to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
🔒 Hidden content

( ( dub ) )

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
VIP
Member for 7 years
First to test :lol:

Edit: Works great! I think I might be stuck on this game for a while, lol.

Flsurfer06

Savage Lv6️⃣
VIP
Active User
Member for 7 years

AnaAlves

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
Thank you sooo much :clap:

deenoqt

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 6 years
i get the message get latest version...have you updated the mod? thanks!!

Status
Not open for further replies.