💬 Review Romance Club

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,332,853 happy users since 2014.
Register

lexency

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Name of the app you are reviewing: Romance Club

This is a great game for someone who wants to insert themselves into a romance novel. There is not much action or mystery, but the plots are usually intriguing enough with the main focus of course being on the love interest and your MC.

Review:
I personally love this app for the great visuals and interesting plotlines. It is also interesting how they manage to make the book a lot about the love interest while also maintaining a freshness and allure in terms of the plotline. For example, the visuals are great because they clearly had a lot of effort put into them, and also you get to customize your own character using many different customization options. There is a lot of thought put into some of the stories, and although a little bit sappy, some of the stories are actually really addicting. The one thing I have to say is that there is not a lot of diversity when it comes to the love interests. They are mostly all white and straight males, aside from the one lesbian love interest that they probably just throw in to get brownie points. This is a little frustrating, but seeing as it is kind of a guilty pleasure romance game, I guess it is expected. This game is highly addictive, so another frustration you might run in to is the fact that you can only play 2 times per hour or so. You have to wait for your passes to unlock, or you can pay to get more passes. There are a lot of expensive diamond options as well which again adds to the frustration of the game considering you have to pay for almost every interesting option when it comes to flirting with your love interest.

Would you recommend this to other users? I would recommend this to users who like romance interactive series.

Rating (1-5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐