Samsung Galaxy A21s by Emmalyne

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,991 happy users since 2014.
Register

Emmalyne

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
Reviewed Device: Samsung Galaxy A21s

Description
Smartphone Android, Galaxy A21. Samsung device. Customizable menu and intuitive storage system. Good camera system. Fair reasonable price for the quality purchased. Possibility yo choose colour. I would recommend overall the device if you search for a good product , on a fair price rate.

Performance: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Camera:     ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Quality:      ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Price:       ⭐⭐⭐

Things I like
Easy interaction, Android device, intuitive menu. Fairly working memoria storage. Possibility to customize the smartphone. Nice interaction and good speed. Possibility to customize menu colour. Recommended overall.

Things I don't like
The Camera resolution could be further improved. The pixel resolution is not the best overall but if you are looking for a fair price rate product, definitely recommended. I would recommend to choose a colour before purchasing.

Overall Ratings: ⭐⭐⭐

Verdict
I recommend this smartphone if you are searching for a good product and a fair price. Intuitive menu and fairly good memory storage.The camera resolution could be further improved, but overall a nice experience. Customizable menu and possibility to choose colour. Sturdy product at a fairly price rate. I would recommend this.

Top Smartphone Reviews of the Month