💬 Review Samsung galaxy A3 by Tenku

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,726 happy users since 2014.
Register

Tenku

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Reviewed Device: Samsung galaxy A3

Description
The phone is a pretty old model. 2016 old. The screen is 4.5 cm width,so it's not that big and the back is made of glass. Up until this point I managed to have a crack on every centimeter of it, but I had it fixed once so there is no problem with that. It has 2 cameras, 1 on the front and the other on the back, and they are both medium quallity. Since I had it for almost 4 years now, I got to install a whole lot of things and now it probably has viruses because some things don't work as good as they did. It heats faster, lags, apps just randomly crash sometimes right after my screen turns black without me doing anything so I know it's not from the app. The phone was very good in its time and I should have taken better care of it.

Performance: ⭐⭐
Camera:     ⭐⭐⭐
Quality:      ⭐⭐⭐
Price:       ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Things I like
I don't have many other phones to compare it with so this might seem simple, but I like that it has a lot of storage space and that it can do what makes it a smartphone. I can make calls and send messages and also use the internet

Things I don't like
I don't like that it lags and that sometimes apps just crash right after my phone turns itself off and reopens itself. It also heats fast.

Overall Ratings: ⭐⭐⭐

Verdict
I would recommend this phone if you're looking for something simple, that takes pictures just for the memories, not the quality. You can make calls and send messages and surf the internet so it does the job. The problems I said it had were from me installing a lot of unsafe things and also old age(I think) so it might not be good for the long run. But, as I said, it does the job and that, for me, is enough