💬 Review Samsung Galaxy J3 (2016) SM-J320F by TEsto3

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,330,403 happy users since 2014.
Register

TEsto3

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Reviewed Device: Samsung Galaxy J3 (2016) SM-J320F

samsung_galaxy_j3_emerge.800x600w.jpg

Brief Description: A decent phone even if it's old and barely supports new updates from the developers.

Performance: ⭐⭐
Camera:     ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Quality:      ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Price:       ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Things I like:
It's extremely cheap and runs smothly the first year or two. Supports a microSD|microSDHC|microSDXC card till 128GB's - doesn't see any higher then that. Bluetooth 4.0. Camera resolution is fairly high 3264x2448.

Things I don't like:
Low internal memory - 8GB's, half is taken by the system which leaves you about 3.5GB's and that's without updates. I find myself often deleting programs and updates just to fit in games and so on. 1.5GB's of RAM so if you're considering running something other then PS1 games or something of the sort - discard the ideea. Supports only one micro SIM card. Battery is really unstable, prone to turning off if randomly bumped into things, it also may lie to you about the exact ammount of battery charge you have, as an example i had 20% of battery charge, then my phone turns off, then i turn it on again - it suddenly shows me 0%. I put it in to charge - voila it suddenly has 15% of battery charge out of nowhere. Does not support 5G internet connection. Android 5.1.1 Lolipop a fairly old version.

Overall Ratings: ⭐⭐⭐

Verdict: It's the best thing you can get if you need something cheap and working, has it's quirks but you can get used to them.