💬 Review Samsung Galaxy J4 by Suprabhadey11

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,736 happy users since 2014.
Register

Suprabhadey11

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Reviewed Device: Samsung Galaxy J4

Description
This was bought in 2018, in the month of August and I'm very glad that I have this smartphone with me. This is just amazing. It costs 8000 now and have 3gb RAM and 16gb internal memory. People are going for quad camera right? But if you love your phone then a 8 mega-pixel camera can also work wonders. This is going to be the 2nd year that I'm using it and it never betrayed me by getting stuck on the screen. The sensor is very good and far better than any other J series. It has the updated into the version of Pie and soon going to receive the Android 10 update. It fell from my hands for like 30 times? But didn't get any scratch on the main screen under that cheap cover glass I have on the screen for safety.
Overall I'm in love with this phone and the features and going to keep this phone with me even if I buy any new one. It have removable battery which is very satisfactory to me. My photography have improved and you will not be able to tell if I have clicked the pictures with camera or just this regular phone!!

Performance: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Camera:     ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Quality:      ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Price:       ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Things I like
The picture quality and sustainability.
The phone runs very smooth and got the most recent update and I can high quality games on it.
The battery is removable and have gesture lock system.

Things I don't like
I don't like the front camera which could have been better but I can manage with it no matter what.

Overall Ratings: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Verdict
This is under your budget and from a good brand which also old and renowned and this won't break the screen like other phone's screens. Never hangs on you.

Obber

✨Random User✨
Member for 5 years
Thanks for the review, but I have a question does it have an SD card slot? 16 gb is low or it has an alternative of 32-64 gb of internal memory in the market? @Suprabhadey11