Samsung Galaxy J5 by Alinix2000

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,731 happy users since 2014.
Register

Alinix2000

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Reviewed Device: Samsung Galaxy J5

Description
A small cellphone whose general capacity is a little below the average, when it comes to the price it may be affordable, however in the end you can conclude that the device of this caliber is not exactly worth it

Performance: ⭐⭐⭐
Camera:     ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Quality:      ⭐⭐⭐
Price:       ⭐⭐

Things I like
It has a decent level of performance when it comes to at least the use of default apps since it doesnt lack an effective memory RAM and also the level of the camerqa is quite decent.

Things I don't like
The main problem with this device is that it has a low memory capacity since most of the space is used by the O.S, out of 8 gb you can only use about 3gb thanks to the space used by the O.S.

Overall Ratings: ⭐⭐

Verdict
No, even a s4 is a better suggestion, since it doesnt have enough space to use and from my experience i could say that you can at least have 4 or 5 apps from playstore.

SlimyJelly

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Acer laptops are good if you're after pure price to performance but you'll sacrifice some things for that cheaper price tag. There also seems to be a lot of people who has had an Acer fail on them as opposed to other brands so perhaps longevity and quality control is also not as good.
Post automatically merged:

Acer laptops are good if you're after pure price to performance but you'll sacrifice some things for that cheaper price tag. There also seems to be a lot of people who has had an Acer fail on them as opposed to other brands so perhaps longevity and quality control is also not as good.

Obber

✨Random User✨
Member for 5 years
@Alinix2000 so.. is it recommendable to others or not?