💬 Review Samsung Galaxy J6 Plus by medahmd

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,333,006 happy users since 2014.
Register

medahmd

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Reviewed Device: Samsung Galaxy J6 Plus

Description
Samsung Galaxy J6 Plus is a smartphone launced in September 2018 and it has several amazing features for a mid-to-low end price. With battery capacity of 3300mAh and Snapdragon 425 mounted on the device, this smartphone keeps ensuring you for a long lasting battery life up to 12 hours. This is one of the last phone to use the J series before Samsung moved to A series for all of their mid-to-low devices. They come in different version of colour on their back cover (mine is red).

Performance: ⭐⭐⭐
Camera:     ⭐⭐⭐
Quality:      ⭐⭐⭐
Price:       ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Things I like
The phone has fingerprint on the power button, making the opening phone operations more easier than those who use fingerprints on the back cover. They also run smoothly on most of the apps thanks to the 8.1 Android Oreo installed on the device. Camera features in this are amazing because it has 13 MP on the back and 5 MP on the front for a better selfies. A nice 6"0 inch on the screen and Dolby Atmos for immersive sound makes it even more amazing to make the market targets interested about this device.

Things I don't like
RAM in this phone is a disappointment because I have the version with 1.5 GB RAM and this doesn't look good if you are playing MOBA games and apps that need bigger task, otherwise they will forcefully quit the operation if you still insist on playing it. No tempered glass on this phone makes it look more disappointing so you have to buy it on retail store or something like that. Speakers placed on the right is not a good placement, especially if it is a monospeaker so it has some crunchness sound if you play to loud (unless if you have a headphones). Quad core processor completes the negative points of this device because it's not quite good for those who have bigger budget (you can have updated and much better Samsung phones if you have lots of money)

Overall Ratings: ⭐⭐⭐

Verdict
Recommended for those who can't afford expensive prices of A series and S series (aka mid to low end peeps), but if you have lots of money go get another better Samsung device than this one. However, I still considered this as a 'not bad' type of phone rather than 'poor' phones.