💬 Review Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ by whatakatetastrophe

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,827 happy users since 2014.
Register

whatakatetastrophe

Step inside, stay alive.
Member for 6 years
Reviewed Device: Samsung Galaxy Note 10+

Description
The latest Note phone to be released. I have big hands (fat fingers) for a woman and I can comfortable hold this device with one/both hands. It comes with the S-Pen (located on the bottom), a pair of headphones, and the charger; which is 'super fast charging'. The phone comes with a screen protector already on the device but you can replace it once it it becomes too scratched, just make sure it's the same type. The phone is pretty light by itself but of course, using a case would make it bit heavier. I got the 256GB phone and got an SD card as well for additional space.

Performance: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Camera:     ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Quality:      ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Price:       ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Things I like
The battery life can go almost a day (if not almost longer) without charging depending on what I've been doing.

The S-Pen is still amazing, if not moreso with this phone.

The screen is super clear, the picture quality is amazing, and the interface looks clean.

Things I don't like
The headphone jack has been removed with this device. The port for charging and the port for the headphones are the exact same - this can be a dealbreaker for some.

The fingerprint scanner has a tendency not to recognize my thumbprints on occasion.

Overall Ratings: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Verdict
I would 100% recommend this phone to anyone on the fence. The battery life on this thing is astounding. The headphone issue might steer some people away as the headphone and charger port are the same- I have resolved this issue by getting Bluetooth earphones (Galaxy Buds) and I can charge them and listen to my music at the same time if need be.