Samsung Galaxy S10 by juicymoon

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,583 happy users since 2014.
Register

juicymoon

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Reviewed Device: Samsung Galaxy S10

Description
The S10 Plus is the world's first phone with an ultrasonic fingerprint sensor built into Samsung's new 6.4-inch Infinity-O display, and it's also the first Samsung phone with five cameras, including an ultra-wide shooter on the back. The phone also shoots better-looking pictures in the dark, thanks to a Night mode.

Performance: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Camera:     ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Quality:      ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Price:       ⭐⭐⭐

Things I like
I really enjoy the camera on this device. It takes incredibly beautiful photos and great quality videos. I tend to use my phone to watch videos and or movies and the graphics always blow me away. Also the multiple features that make it easy to stay ontop of your health are incredible!

Things I don't like
I'll be honest the only thing I didn't like was the price, it is pretty expensive but you have to remember you are paying for quality.

Overall Ratings: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Verdict
I highly recommend this to other users. It is one of the best phones I have had and it is just perfect for someone who wants an all around quality phone.

Sarwanc43

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
To me has one of the best cameras right now... Takes some good quality pictures at night better in the day... Good phone overall

Black11qqdhhajd

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Gjjjhj-jjjjjjhhhyhhffhgjhututt shjwsjjsjsjssjsjsj sjsjsjjsksj djsjwjkwkfndmdn dbebenjekekekdb djdbdnndjdjdjd djdjdbjdkwswkqkns djwjqkkwkwjdbdbbs sjajnsnsnwnqnqnkwnwnwnwkkwjwjw wjwjwjjwjwjwndbwjwnndjajsjs sjsjjajwjw sjwjjwjwjsjnsjwjqnqq sjwjwnnsnsns

Munkush

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Description
The S10 Plus is the world's first phone with an ultrasonic fingerprint sensor built into Samsung's new 6.4-inch Infinity-O display, and it's also the first Samsung phone with five cameras, including an ultra-wide shooter on the back. The phone also shoots better-looking pictures in the dark, thanks to a Night mode.

Review
For me it's such a good phone with good specification and good camera. Although the price is expensive (at least for me it's expensive enough tho). But the quality that it gives back from the expensive price make it worth to buy it since it's also a branded and have good spec.

Obber

✨Random User✨
Member for 5 years
Gjjjhj-jjjjjjhhhyhhffhgjhututt shjwsjjsjsjssjsjsj sjsjsjjsksj djsjwjkwkfndmdn dbebenjekekekdb djdbdnndjdjdjd djdjdbjdkwswkqkns djwjqkkwkwjdbdbbs sjajnsnsnwnqnqnkwnwnwnwkkwjwjw wjwjwjjwjwjwndbwjwnndjajsjs sjsjjajwjw sjwjjwjwjsjnsjwjqnqq sjwjwnnsnsns
Nice post XD