💬 Review Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus by Darkvisionltx

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,605 happy users since 2014.
Register

Darkvisionltx

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Reviewed Device: Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus

Description
Slim design with glass back. Includes both face unlock and finger print sensor. Sports an average battery life of 9 hours for regular use. Has a decent screen size, good for people with big hands. Runs games pretty well.

Performance: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Camera:     ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Quality:      ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Price:       ⭐⭐⭐

Things I like
It has a really nice camera and the screen being big is a big plus.

Things I don't like
I do not like how inconsistent the battery life is and the phone regularly reaches high temperatures.

Overall Ratings: ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Verdict
I'd not recommend this phone to others, because honestly for the price it goes for it really isn't worth it and there are better phones to get for a cheaper price.

irdirahman

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
To be honest, one of the things i liked the most from this phone was that it had snapdragon, which meant that i could play my pubg and cod smoothly without much interruption. But for such a high price, eeoecially in malaysia, it automatically made me turn away from it and i ended up buying a cheaper version of the phone from another brand.

F4TEEternal572

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
I think that this Samsung is really good. It has a special lockscreen option that in order to get in to the phone you have to use your thumbprint or fingerprint. Also the camera quality is very good I really enjoy having super high camera quality. Also the battery lasts way longer than my past phones, and you have the option to get up to 110 extra gigs of storage if you use a Samsung I also like that you can custom order the case so that way you can express yourself. Thank you for bringing this Samsung to life