💬 Review Samsung Galaxy S7 by lisanniasky

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,329,782 happy users since 2014.
Register

lisanniasky

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Reviewed Device: Samsung Galaxy S7

Brief Description: I have been using a Samsung Galaxy S7 for two years now, and I could not be more happier with a phone. Before I actually talk about it, let me give you the facts about it.

Weight: 152g
Dimensions: 142.4 x 69.6 x 7.9 mm
Screen size: 5.1-inch
Resolution: 1440x2560
CPU: Snapdragon 820/Exynos 8890
RAM: 4GB
Storage: 32GB (with microSD)
Battery: 3000mAh
Rear camera: 12MP
Front camera: 5MP

Performance: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Camera:     ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Quality:      ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Price:       ⭐⭐⭐

Things I like:
Since I first bought this phone, I knew I had to hold on to it at least for 4 or 5 years and I am so glad that I made the choice to buy this. It was this or some other phone (IPhone something, I don't exactly remember) and I chose this one. I know everyone is hyped up about Iphones and they love 'how good it is' but in these two years, my phone never had to be repaired. It never messed up and there was never a problem while my sister had to send her iPhone to repair 2 or 3 times in a year. It wasn't her fault, her phone wasn't working correctly so I can wholeheartedly say that my phone, is ten times better than hers. You know that phones' camera got blurry after a while (some does not)? Not with this one. Never had a problem with the camera's quality. It took pictures perfectly.

I can download almost every game I want and it will be suitable for this phone. It's awesome. Nothing really fills up the memory except the big sized games (like Mobile Legends) and the photos I take with the phone's camera.

Things I don't like:
I don't like that the photos take too much place in my memory. I don't know what to delete ans it makes my phone go 'Your memory is almost full!'. I know, Sherlock.

Overall Ratings: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Verdict: Honestly I love this phone so much, would recommend anyone. When I buy a new phone, I'll probably go for Samsung or Xiaomi. There's a high chance of Samsung because I really trust the firm.