💬 Review Samsung Note 10 Plus by tanaproma

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,336,646 happy users since 2014.
Register

tanaproma

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 6 years
Reviewed Device: Samsung Note 10 Plus

Description
It's a wide screen phone, with multi-capabilities. Never runs hot, I've used it over a year and it still works like new. Mind you, I install a lot of modded apks and stuff, and it's great, despite the long usage. I will say that the battery life isn't as great as it used to be. When I first got it, I would use it for 3-4 days without charging it. Now, I actually have to charge it once a day. It's not bad, but I miss the fantastic activity.

Performance: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Camera:     ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Quality:      ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Price:       ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Things I like
Okay so I got my device at a great deal. I bought it straight from Samsung.com and traded in my old for it? So my note 9 fetched me about 500 dollars, and I ended up putting down another 500 for the phone. It wasn't bad at all. I was really happy with the swift return and buy process.

Things I don't like
Okay, the battery decline is a big no no for me. i just wish samsung would give us a phone that doesn't have this problem with the declining battery. Another thing is the lack of a headphone jack. It forced me to buy their wireless buds (and the battery life on the wireless buds are worse).

Overall Ratings: ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Verdict
If you like taking selfies like I do, this is the phone for you. It has the auto built in editor which I love (i know apple users complain about it, but they have apple *eyeroll*). I can customize it with whatever I want, and if you're minimally tech savvy, you should invest in an andriod phone and I only rec, Samsung. I've been using Samsung phones since my iphone 6 broke on me and I haven't gone back since.

RandomGoober

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
Review for Samsung Galaxy S9

Overall review: 4.5/5

Appearance: It's a large interface which is nice for people who wear glasses like me. The color of the phone (lavender) is super pretty. It compliments the phone case.

Storage it's a decent amount. I take plenty of pictures and have plenty of storage. However I will say a con is that the camera quality sometimes looks grainy.