SB cash nearly impossible to get

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,806 happy users since 2014.
Register

Autumn Wine

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
Hello so not to ruffle anyone's feathers, but losing out on contests and daily SB has made farming SB nigh impossible now. I understand that the concern is people taking advantage or cheating, but there are a lot of people that used this site and loved this site honestly. I'm upset because one of the responses was "only cheaters would get upset by this." Well I'm not a cheater and I try to stay active and give Kudos and thanks to the great modders here, but I'm bummed out. The other thing I couldn't wrap my brain around was this whole "secret active member SB daily cash thing". So I could potentially get a daily cash bonus for being active, but it's a secret so we can't know how to do it we just have to randomly interact with the site until it happens? I understand needing to curb cheaters and site abusers, but I might remind everyone that this is a site for releasing games that have been hacked and modded. Is it so surprising that people that might use this site could I dunno cheat the system? Instead of punishing everybody with righteous indignation just make the SB farming have stricter rules and limit people from gifting it or sharing it or whatever the heck they were doing to cause this mess in the first place. I love this site, I love the modders here, I love the people here, but if buying SB Points is the only way a non modder and a person who can't be active everyday (like me) can download games then aren't we just buying the mods? Listen I don't mean to offend anyone I get told I can be a little rough, but this is just my concern. I've been active on this site for awhile and I really do love it so just voicing my concerns.

Another Coffee

Sbennytopia's Royal Hatter
Member for 5 years
I don't think you are being rough and i don't think anyone could be mad at you for expressing your frustration so eloquently. There has already been other threads regarding this and i wouldn't say that the support for these measures is as clean cut as one would think. However, there are bulletpoints that we should all consider like the fact that Daily SB is in a "trial and error" sort of phase and that despite the different publications and publicities about cracked/modded games, the community of this site serves a different purpose than "Hacking Games Because Lol". For example, i haven't downloaded anything in a loooong time :ROFLMAO:.
The SB situation is regrettably far from being fair, just and/or balanced and I share the sentiment that there are steps that could change the whole thing into something way more productive.
I think it's cool that you have opinions on the subject, however don't be "bummed out" because of it! Relaaaax! It's better to have a positive attitude along with that constructive side that you already show ^_^ Keep up! :D

AnaAlves

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
I honestly don't think it's impossible. Even tho the specifics actions to be an active user are secret, somethings are pretty obvious. We need to interact. Sbenny's not a ghost forum where we, ghosts, come, get what we want and then leave. We are a community and communities' members interact with each other. You don't have to be part of the team to help in the forum. You can share ebooks, you can share games you found in the internet, you can review games, you can review movies, books, you can talk about anything you like in the off-topic, you can talk in the chat... There's a lot of things to do

Autumn Wine

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
I'm a mother of an Autistic ten year old, so I don't have a lot of time to really delve into the site. I check the mods, review and thank the modders check out the suggestion pages and that's about it before real life pulls me back lol. That's why if I know exactly what I need to do to be an "active daily member" it would help a lot. My time is limited, but if I can prioritize things that are considered helpful on the site with clear parameters it'd help me out a lot.

AnaAlves

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
I'm a mother of an Autistic ten year old, so I don't have a lot of time to really delve into the site. I check the mods, review and thank the modders check out the suggestion pages and that's about it before real life pulls me back lol. That's why if I know exactly what I need to do to be an "active daily member" it would help a lot. My time is limited, but if I can prioritize things that are considered helpful on the site with clear parameters it'd help me out a lot.
I might be wrong but I think that's exactly the point. I'm not talking specifically about you, but in the general. I think Sbenny wants genuine human interaction, not a bunch of robots just doing what they were told. If people were abusing the daily cash system, don't you think that knowing exactly what they need to do to be an active member again wouldn't mean that they'll only do that?
I understand and sympathize with your situation, it must be hard, but we're all just as busy as you are. We work, we study, some of us work and study... Life's chaotic as it is lol Sbenny's doing this active user thing just as a way of not letting us without any cash while he thinks of a better way for everyone. But he's trying very hard to do stuff for us so nothing's more fair than we trying hard as well.
Like I said before, there's a lot of things to do here. If you need SB Points, you can create a post and you'll get 60 SB Points. You don't have to be here 24 hours a day. You can review a book or a movie (it doesn't have to be something you got here in Sbenny), it's quick and easy, and if you get a little bit of time, you can also record a gameplay from a mod you downloaded, it'll give you a lot of SB Points.
By the way, why don't you look for active members and see what they do? I don't think the title is given randomly, so there might be a pattern.

axelleviii

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Active User
Member for 4 years
i found that writing movie reviews is a really good way to farm cash, and the review only needs to be minimum 200 words. you can also review a series/show. so if you've watched anything recently, just type up a quick review! it'll help get you some spare SB Points and also people will have something they can interact with you on.

secretbunker

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Richest VIPs
Active User
Member for 7 years
@Sbenny would it be possible for you (your staff) to create a way (as in some games) where players could donate a LIMITED amount of "cash" to other players?

This site is a community where people help people.

Nothing wrong in discussing an issue, so let's see what other members of the community have to say about it.

Frankly, I love this site.

I have no issues with what goes on here, but I will listen to the issues others are having.

AnaAlves

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
i found that writing movie reviews is a really good way to farm cash, and the review only needs to be minimum 200 words. you can also review a series/show. so if you've watched anything recently, just type up a quick review! it'll help get you some spare SB Points and also people will have something they can interact with you on.
Ohhh, that's nice. I'd love to make reviews, I watch a lot of tv shows but I'm not really confident about my english hahaha I still make a lot of mistakes

Varastonis

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
I share your sentiment and might I add, that trying to force people to be active in the forum and part of the community isn't nice either. I am not a cheater either, I haven't downloaded a game in a while too. I "come back" and I find this. And in past I was active for a time but an incident with a moderator annoyed me and discouraged me from being active, since I got banned for reviewing games and saying that they don't work for me. Instead of the moderator to tell me that [paid] games aren't unlocked/free games that you can play, but games that need to be modded in order for you to play them(or so I understood because the said games had some sort of system that would make the monsters in tutorial or some battle after to be invincible, if you didn't buy the game)~So instead of telling me such, she got annoyed by my reviews and the fact that she had to refund me SB and banned me for a month.

I was also not pleased with NSFW content, as the same thing that they do now about SB Points, they did with NSFW. Now NSFW is in vip/behind paywall. So aside from the fact that people shouldn't be forced to be active, why should they be active if they are treated in a hostile manner just because they didn't know/understood something. Or just because they voiced an opinion ect? Like even at this moment that I type this, I somewhat fear that someone will ban me for little to no reason~just because I am unhappy with something and I voiced it. When you are afraid to type/speak, how are you supposed to be active on forums?~Not that you should be forced to be active/do something anyways but anyhoo.

And might I add "coincidentally", all the solutions(to NSFW content and system abusers) seem to be leading towards giving money/paying-making profit.

Last edited:

Autumn Wine

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
I understand that many people are busy too, but I can't speak for them only myself. I have to add that studying or work is not the same as raising an Autistic child. I don't get time off, I don't get breaks no weekends for me, so when I try to explain that I don't have the time I mean it. My job is 24/7 and weekends and holidays are when I work hardest. I thank everyone that gave awesome suggestions so kindly. I feel a lot better now; whether I can execute said suggestions, well I'll try my damnedest lol. I like the review ideas it's not something that can be "faked". I just wish people would stop worrying so much about people trying to game the system an honest review and a post isn't something that can easily be abused people will see through it right away, so it should be fine to let people know that. Now I know and knowing is half the battle lol.

AnaAlves

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
Why sbenny not make limited IP better than active member now nothing to get SB just follow other to get 5 SB that's not good idea and active member is the secret
Being followed is not the only way of getting SB Points, darling. Check this thread out and you'll see plenty of other ways :)

Varastonis

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Why sbenny not make limited IP better than active member now nothing to get SB just follow other to get 5 SB that's not good idea and active member is the secret
Here is something reasonable. Limit accounts to like 1-2 per IP and see if they make an unusual amount of downloads. If still have issues, then maybe limit downloads to like 3 max per 24 hours or something.

Dejavo

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
Here is something reasonable. Limit accounts to like 1-2 per IP and see if they make an unusual amount of downloads. If still have issues, then maybe limit downloads to like 3 max per 24 hours or something.
Yah i do that before in my website i can control everything in my website and sbenny can make also lucky spin it give from 10 to 50 SB Points by luck 1time per day

Daelan

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 5 years
I honestly don't think it's impossible. Even tho the specifics actions to be an active user are secret, somethings are pretty obvious. We need to interact. Sbenny's not a ghost forum where we, ghosts, come, get what we want and then leave. We are a community and communities' members interact with each other. You don't have to be part of the team to help in the forum. You can share ebooks, you can share games you found in the internet, you can review games, you can review movies, books, you can talk about anything you like in the off-topic, you can talk in the chat... There's a lot of things to do
Yeah, those are the things I did and got the active user badge. I can't mod nor understand anything about how those things work. being a modder isn't required to get the badge, sbenny said so

Another Coffee

Sbennytopia's Royal Hatter
Member for 5 years
There's a bit of a weirdness to it, tho. For example: I have almost 800 posts and 118 trophy points and i'm not an Active User. The title is a bit misleading as I think it's related to reviews and the like which is something i have no interest in doing at the moment and yet it appears that my interactions with others do not qualify for being considered a part of said "community" ^_^ It is weird! I don't mind because honestly i get more than 25sb just by my interactions with others in a little while but it's easy to understand introverted people (among others with other conditions) for being so uncomfortable with the notion of not only not getting anything but not knowing exactly what to do as nothing they do seems to work ^_^ can't expect everyone to be a dancing queen/king, mates! :D let's dial it back a bit :D

Dejavo

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
There's a bit of a weirdness to it, tho. For example: I have almost 800 posts and 118 trophy points and i'm not an Active User. The title is a bit misleading as I think it's related to reviews and the like which is something i have no interest in doing at the moment and yet it appears that my interactions with others do not qualify for being considered a part of said "community" ^_^ It is weird! I don't mind because honestly i get more than 25sb just by my interactions with others in a little while but it's easy to understand introverted people (among others with other conditions) for being so uncomfortable with the notion of not only not getting anything but not knowing exactly what to do as nothing they do seems to work ^_^ can't expect everyone to be a dancing queen/king, mates! :D let's dial it back a bit :D
Iam also here from 1 year and not get it,,😂😂😂😂😂😂

AnaAlves

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
Iam also here from 1 year and not get it,,😂😂😂😂😂😂
But most of those posts of you were before the active user was implemented, right? I think to get the badge it started to count after it.