SB Point Weekends Mystery Edition! 24/08/2023

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,664 happy users since 2014.
Register

Who killed Tobias Medeiros?

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.

agarriberri

Bond. Jack Bond.
Staff member
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
Welcome to The SB Point Mystery Event!

Decipher the mystery of the week, and you will have a chance of getting picked and winning a random amount of SB Points!

Dice Roll Winner

250 SB Points

Winner's Reward

100 SB Points

Reward for Non-Winners

25 SB Points

Requirements to enter!

- Like the main post to confirm your participation;
- Cast your vote in the poll.

Remember you need to be logged-in in order to cast your vote.

Rules

I. Discussion is welcome and encouraged, but stay focused on the week's mystery. If you are uncertain, create a thread or send me a message.
II. Not liking the post will disqualify you from the contest.

READ THE RULES

Mystery of the week
🔒 Hidden content
You need to Register or Login in order to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!

Timer

Days
Hours
Minutes
Seconds

agarriberri

Bond. Jack Bond.
Staff member
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
HALL OF FAME

SB Point Weekends 01/03/2023 "Who killed King George? / Medieval fantasy theme"
Nigel302

SB Point Weekends 09/03/2023 "Who killed Shogun Kojima? / Sengoku Japanese fantasy theme"
Heart Breaker

SB Point Weekends 15/03/2023 "Who was behind the coup? / Late Soviet Union historical theme"
Anhydra

SB Point Weekends 22/03/2023 "Who is the Dragonknight? / Medieval fantasy theme"
Sammy0381

SB Point Weekends 29/03/2023 "Who killed Inquisitor Bo-Lagan? / Sci-Fi Star Wars-inspired theme"
SelmaL

Easter Event 2023 "Who killed Alice? / Alice in Wonderland theme"
GenshinGoGo

SB Point Weekends 20/04/2023 "Who is responsible for Nathalie's disappearance? / Modern murder mystery theme"
alzinio

SB Point Weekends 26/04/2023 "Who killed Lord Mattinson? / Napoleonic era historical fantasy theme"
Sammy0381

SB Point Weekends 03/05/2023 "Who killed Murdoch? / Wild West historical fantasy theme"
Domenika

SB Point Weekends 11/05/2023 "Who killed Blair Quinn? / Modern murder mystery theme"
rish13

SB Point Weekends 17/05/2023 "From where did the armies of Aemar IV crossed? / Medieval fantasy theme"
PlayInBox

SB Point Weekends 25/05/2023 "Who destroyed Alan Strugatsk's corporation? / Sci-fi Blade Runner-inspired theme"
ZellZell

SB Point Weekends 01/06/2023 "Who killed Lady Ai? / Sengoku Japanese fantasy theme"
ZhangYang

SB Point Weekends 08/06/2023 "Who killed Emperor Venantius / Roman 'Year of the Five Emperors' historical fantasy theme"
Patrekeevna

SB Point Weekends 15/06/2023 "Who betrayed Nabu-nazir? / Medieval fantasy theme"
MainCharacter

SB Point Weekends 22/06/2023 "Who assumed control of the apparatus of the state? / Generic Sci-fi theme"
IanPanillo

SB Point Weekends 29/06/2023 "Who killed Sofía Johnson? / Generic murder mystery theme"
burnalex

SB Point Weekends 06/07/2023 "Who opened AG-17's gate? / The Last of Us-inspired theme"
MargoMarry

SB Point Weekends 13/07/2023 "Who stole the Crystal Behemoth? / Generic heist-inspired theme"
Teleseil

SB Point Weekends 20/07/2023 "Who attempted to usurp Princess Gisela Kaldwen? / ASOIAF-inspired theme"
Mhse

SB Point Weekends 26/07/2023 "Who is the kingslayer? / Generic fantasy-inspired theme"
AnnaEnea

SB Point Weekends 03/08/2023 "Who married Lord Havenlock? / Generic fantasy-inspired theme"
croenlessone

SB Point Weekends 10/08/2023 "Who allied the Owl? / Generic superhero-inspired theme"
Vinsone

SB Point Weekends 17/08/2023 "Who sabotaged the defenses? Semi-historical Siege of Rhodes-inspired theme"
Thortheking

agarriberri

Bond. Jack Bond.
Staff member
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
Next week, as King Iaenbeorht collapses, the destiny of the Kingdom of Leanferwic is at stake. How long can the small kingdom survive Guthrum and the fury of the Norsemen? Enjoy this week's mystery.

Don't forget to post your suggestions, criticisms, and theme ideas! Furthermore, don't hesitate to contact me with grammatical or continuity errors so they may be fixed as soon as possible. Thanks for participating!

Spinnii

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
Lovely as ever. Every detail is worth it and every word holds perfectly the mystery together. Thank you again Agariberri! I hope I'll be winning this time. Although I'm starting to enjoy the reading and thinking way more than the reward... 😉

secretbunker

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Richest VIPs
Active User
Member for 7 years
Thank you @agarriberri week after week, your mysteries emulate a fine wine, slowly over time, they get better!

I don't care about winning or losing, mate, I'm just enjoying your mysteries.

agarriberri

Bond. Jack Bond.
Staff member
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
To preserve his heirloom and the family's legacy, Hipólito Medeiros murdered his brother in cold blood!

Of these 59 lucky users, we rolled the dice, and @Elbas771! won the lottery! Congratulations @Elbas771!

For the rest of you, thanks for participating, but you won't leave empty-handed. Everyone will receive 25 SB Points as a consolation prize.

Good luck next contest!

1693458222063.png

1693458167950.png

Status
Not open for further replies.