Mod apk See Through Bubbles v 2.3 LP mod * Free purchases * All scenarios unlocked (updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,185 happy users since 2014.
Register

Feedbacks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

shibatayuri

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 1 year
Anna, it says app not installing, did i maks something wrong? I use amazon fire tablet hd 8 2020 version, android 9

AnnaEnea

♥️Mod LP From Sbennytopia♥️ SB Cartel Max Level ❤
✌️ Community Team
SB Mod Squad ⭐
YouTuber
✔ Approved Releaser
🎮 Testing Team
Active User
LP Queen 👑
Member for 4 years
Anna, it says app not installing, did i maks something wrong? I use amazon fire tablet hd 8 2020 version, android 9
Hi I don't know your phone, android 9 doesn't support ii fi Apks and I don't understand why you can't install it because this game is an Apk file

AnnaEnea

✌️ Community Team
SB Mod Squad ⭐
YouTuber
✔ Approved Releaser
🎮 Testing Team
Active User
LP Queen 👑
Member for 4 years
Have you downloaded lucky patcher and proxy server for free shopping??

shibatayuri

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 1 year
Yes of course, i folowed the instruction, but the app not installed. Some games without mod also installed fine, but moded version says app not installed, du no why

AnnaEnea

✌️ Community Team
SB Mod Squad ⭐
YouTuber
✔ Approved Releaser
🎮 Testing Team
Active User
LP Queen 👑
Member for 4 years
Yes of course, i folowed the instruction, but the app not installed. Some games without mod also installed fine, but moded version says app not installed, du no why
Can you download the game from another phone? It may be that it is not compatible with your Tablet

shibatayuri

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 1 year
Thanks, that's an idea, although I tried downloading another version from another resource and it worked fine. Apparently, my tablet is reacting to something else)

AnnaEnea

✌️ Community Team
SB Mod Squad ⭐
YouTuber
✔ Approved Releaser
🎮 Testing Team
Active User
LP Queen 👑
Member for 4 years
Thanks, that's an idea, although I tried downloading another version from another resource and it worked fine. Apparently, my tablet is reacting to something else)
Many have downloaded the game and no one has had any problems, have you downloaded from somewhere else? This is not nice towards the forum and Sbenny.

shibatayuri

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 1 year
Ah, sorry, I misspoke, I meant in response to your message about "It may be that it is not compatible with your Tablet"
I meant that the original without a mod from another resource, for example, from googleplay, works fine, ie the game itself is compatible with my tablet. And the mod from this forum says that app not installed and i duno why.

AnnaEnea

✌️ Community Team
SB Mod Squad ⭐
YouTuber
✔ Approved Releaser
🎮 Testing Team
Active User
LP Queen 👑
Member for 4 years
Ah, sorry, I misspoke, I meant in response to your message about "It may be that it is not compatible with your Tablet"
I meant that the original without a mod from another resource, for example, from googleplay, works fine, ie the game itself is compatible with my tablet. And the mod from this forum says that app not installed and i duno why.
The original mods of the play store all work fine, but when a game is hacherato it is no longer in its natural state, but have you tried to install with Lucky Patcher ? 😁

shibatayuri

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 1 year
The original mods of the play store all work fine, but when a game is hacherato it is no longer in its natural state, but have you tried to install with Lucky Patcher ? 😁
Yeah,I followed the instructions in the header by "How to install" and first of all installed the lucky patcher, but that step "You do not need to create a patched apk but only to tap "YES" when prompted by LP." didn't even happen, because , apk mod not installed in first step. I even tried make a own apk by LP from original, but N3 and N4 step was failed)

AnnaEnea

✌️ Community Team
SB Mod Squad ⭐
YouTuber
✔ Approved Releaser
🎮 Testing Team
Active User
LP Queen 👑
Member for 4 years
Yeah,I followed the instructions in the header by "How to install" and first of all installed the lucky patcher, but that step "You do not need to create a patched apk but only to tap "YES" when prompted by LP." didn't even happen, because , apk mod not installed in first step. I even tried make a own apk by LP from original, but N3 and N4 step was failed)
I don't understand why only you have this problem, try clearing the download folder, and then download the game again, let me know

shibatayuri

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 1 year
Yes, i also cant understand ,redownload cant helping. The situation with moded version of games often give me the same results, so its not youre problem with this game, its just my tablet eat some moded games and some are not with this app not installed, duno why.

AnnaEnea

✌️ Community Team
SB Mod Squad ⭐
YouTuber
✔ Approved Releaser
🎮 Testing Team
Active User
LP Queen 👑
Member for 4 years
Yes, i also cant understand ,redownload cant helping. The situation with moded version of games often give me the same results, so its not youre problem with this game, its just my tablet eat some moded games and some are not with this app not installed, duno why.
I tried to do the impossible then for you does not install it definitely is your phone but please try to delete the download folder but you did not, do not try it costs nothing from the test, with the MOD everything is possible 🙆

AnnaEnea

✌️ Community Team
SB Mod Squad ⭐
YouTuber
✔ Approved Releaser
🎮 Testing Team
Active User
LP Queen 👑
Member for 4 years

AnnaEnea