Share a paranormal story

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,332,455 happy users since 2014.
Register

sherrys

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
Tell me about what paranormal story have you experienced in your life so far. I'm a big fan of scary stuff so if you have anything to share please do!!!

MarissaT

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
When I was a kid (from like 3 to 5yrs old), I used to see my grandpa who died when I was one. I used to tell my mom stories he told me, what he was wearing, what was he saying etc.. he used to visit our home and go with us to long family trips. I started seeing deceased family friends who wanted me to pass their messages, and I even once saw a figure wearing a black cloak in our neighbor's yard, At that same moment (inside their home)their son swallowed a coin and died at the hospital 😓. My mom got very scared and took me to churches, to healers and everywhere people told her they could help me. I remember all those things vividly.
(English is not my first language, sorry for the grammatical mistakes!)

sherrys

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
Wow omg you've definitely got a gift!!! It's a very cool yet chilling ability to see all of these !! Do you still see them now?

MarissaT

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
I still do sometimes, I have to be in a certain mood or level of concentration, I think I've blocked my ability because of the fear it caused to my mom, and eventually kept it a secret.
The last time it happened was when my grandma died. She was at the hospital, an aunt was with her when she passed. I just had arrived to to her house from work, all the family was there because she was being discharged from the hospital that afternoon and we were waiting for her. Suddenly I see her in her garden caressing her plants, and talking to them. She turns to me and smiles, she gets closer and asks me to tell everyone she loves us very much and that she feels very happy and calm. I realized she had passed when she told me she's really excited to see my grandpa again and that she has to go because he's waiting for her. The phone rang and everyone started wailing and just like that she was gone.

sherrys

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
Oh my God!! This is sad tbh but so out of this world honestly-
I don't know how I would react if I had your ability 🫠

YannyBunny

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 1 year
I've had one paranormal experience and already shared it here before somewhere. I was reading a book in our living room one afternoon then I saw a woman out of the corner of my eyes just standing and facing the bookshelf. Called her mamma because I thought she was my mother but my mother answered back and she was in the kitchen drinking coffee. I looked back at where the woman was but she was already gone. I learned that I wasn't the first one to see this ghost lady and that she was one of the past owners of our house and that she died because of an illness.

I'm also going to share a friend's story while I'm in the spooky mood. Years ago he was walking with four schoolmates and they noticed one of them was being really quiet. When they all arrived at where they're going to, that quiet friend was gone, like he was never even with them the whole time. Immediately after that, that friend called and said he'd been having stomach ache since waking up and couldn't even get out of bed so he wouldn't be able come. To this day they say they don't know what that was about.

sherrys

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
Wow that's really cool! Actually I've had a similar experience , I once saw a man from the corner of my eyes standing next to my bookshelf! I got so creeped out . And about ur friends experience I think they've met your friends doppelganger or maybe something like a skin walker cuz they are famous for shape shifting

YannyBunny

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 1 year
Yep it is cool :D And as long as these spirits don't harm anyone I don't really mind them. What they saw was a doppelganger OR a skin walker?? I don't know which is worse :0