Sharing a real paranormal experience

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,324,056 happy users since 2014.
Register

YogirlMia

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
So I know nothing was paranormal about our Halloween poll game, but it left me thinking about my paranormal experience years ago. I used to be a skeptic but after that experience... well, they do say "to see is to believe".

It started when I was at the kitchen cooking dinner. The doorbell to our front door rang. I power walked to the door and looked through the peephole. I couldn't see anyone so I opened the door, doorbell stopped ringing, nobody was around. I dismissed it as kids pulling a prank. I went back to preparing dinner. Doorbell rang again, that time I didn't bother to look through the peephole and just opened the door to catch whoever it was. Again nobody was there. I told my sister to spy through her bedroom window for anyone approaching our door.

I went back to cooking when the doorbell rang again. My sister ran to me from upstairs, reporting that nobody was outside so maybe the doorbell was just malfunctioning. We both approached the door, but this time we looked through the tinted window beside the door, and we saw our uncle just standing straight in front of the door. Even more strange is he was wearing an all white suit. I opened the door to ask what's going on but surprise, nobody was there.

After a few hours our parents got home from work and told us that our uncle died of food poisoning last night. I had goosebumps all over when I heard that. My sister and I just looked at each other speechless. After that, I started to be more open minded.

YannyBunny

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 1 year
Å helvete 😮 I have experienced something strange too two years ago. It was afternoon and I was reading a book in our living room and I noticed a woman standing facing our bookshelf, so her back is to me. I thought she was my mother. I asked what she's doing when my real mother responded from the kitchen that she's drinking coffee. I looked at the kitchen and back at the woman but she wasn't there anymore 😧

Yoda

Master of The Force
Verified 18+ user
Member for 6 years
I have 3 paranormal experiences that happened to me. I'll share the first one because it's what turned me into a believer.

I went to visit my childhood home that my mom still owned, but had rented out. (I own it now). Anyway, the tenants asked me if we ever owned a dog. I said, "Yes, we had a Rhodesian Ridgeback, why?" And they said "No, this is a black poodle." I was confused and they must have seen my expression. They then said, "We see a black poodle laying by the fireplace every night." I looked at them wishing I could say we had a black poodle but we didn't.

When I got back home, I called my mom and said, "Mom, after I moved out did you have any more dogs?" (Not wanting to lead her on with hints.) She said, "I didn't, but I rented out the spare bedroom and they had a BLACK POODLE". I'm glad I was sitting down when she said that!! She asked me why I asked, so I told her what the tenants told me, and then immediately called the tenants and told them "I was mistaken, and yes there was a black poodle and I'm so happy she is still there enjoying the fireplace."

The old tenants moved out when I bought the house and the new tenants also see the black poodle laying by the fireplace.
Post automatically merged:

Å helvete 😮 I have experienced something strange too two years ago. It was afternoon and I was reading a book in our living room and I noticed a woman standing facing our bookshelf, so her back is to me. I thought she was my mother. I asked what she's doing when my real mother responded from the kitchen that she's drinking coffee. I looked at the kitchen and back at the woman but she wasn't there anymore 😧
Did you ever figure out who it was???

YannyBunny

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 1 year
Oh I'm glad that first paranormal experience for you is like that and not creepy. I hope the fireplace keeps the poodle warm as long as she wans to stay there 🥰

Yup I figured out who the woman was because I was not the first one who saw her, it was my dad. He said the woman was already roaming our house when he was a child. Her family was the second owner of the house and she passed because of an illness at a young age. My dad said he first saw her when he was watching tv and out of the corner of his eyes he saw the woman sitting on the opposite side of the sofa he was sitting on 😶

Yoda

Master of The Force
Verified 18+ user
Member for 6 years
Me too, because the second one was scary creepy for real!!! But the third one was extremely cool and exactly what I needed. So all in all it evened itself out and I'm not longer afraid of them. That's not to say I welcome them, but I'm not freaked out about them anymore.

YannyBunny

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 1 year
You're brave 😮 For me as long as these entities don't harm anybody I wouldn't mind them 🤔 they can chill wherever they like.

YogirlMia

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
You both are brave! 😊 if I get another paranormal experience I'll probably ugly-cry freak out, so no thanks lol. I had another paranormal visit happen to me when I was vacationing with friends out of town. I'll share it too but I was told by some of my friends that I shared it with, that after I told them about it, for a few weeks they had trouble sleeping and even dreamed about that "visitor" too..

That doggo staying for the fireplace's warmth is adorable though 😊

Yoda

Master of The Force
Verified 18+ user
Member for 6 years
Awww, come on @YogirlMia . You know you wanna. 🤣 I'll share my next one if you share yours.

YogirlMia

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
I'm not sharing for your sakes... but okay I will! I'm actually slacking at work rn though 🤭🤫 so I'm so sorry but it'll be a few hours before I can hehe..

YannyBunny

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 1 year
Yes please tell me more paranormal experiences 😍🤩. At the academy I go to almost all of them are hardcore skeptics. Maybe because it's a military school 🤷‍♂️ but since I'm on a break I've reading and watching real paranormal things

Yoda

Master of The Force
Verified 18+ user
Member for 6 years
@YannyBunny, you're going to LOVE this one!!!

My real life Murder Mystery / paranormal experience. I don't share this very often because it's difficult for people to understand unless they've been in the same shoes. Thankfully not very many people have, and I wouldn't wish this on anyone.

I was the primary suspect in a homicide. Read that again. For those wondering why, I will keep it brief and say when they found his (my friend's) cell phone, the last text message he sent was to me and it said, "Can I come and get my cell phone charger without being shot". That, my friends, will make you a primary suspect in a homicide. Of course I didn't kill him. But for an entire year, while they were trying to find his body, my life in a small town was being destroyed from gossip and rumors.

To give you an idea of my surroundings, I lived in a two story house built on the side of a hill. The front door was at the street level. The living room was 2 story's above the street in back of my house.

Although I didn't know it at the time, the day they found his body, the Homicide investigator came to my house to question me again. I answered his questions like I always had for the last year. When he left and I went back inside, my phone was ringing. It was another friend asking me if I had heard the news. I asked, "what news?" That's when I found out they had found his body. I was pissed. It was very clear the investigator had just been at the river pulling the body out and now he was at my door asking me questions without a lawyer present.

I was sitting on my couch, trying to breathe. This whole ordeal was taking it's toll on me, as you can imagine.

That's when I looked out my back sliding glass window (two stories above the ground), and I saw the deceased. It wasn't a ghost though. He was floating there but he was in 3-D, solid, like I could reach over and touch him. He was looking at me like he was sorry and he was letting me know he knew I didn't do it. I acknowledged his presence out loud (Hello, I see you"), told him out loud that I know I'm not guilty, I will be okay, and you can go now."

He floated away and I haven't seen him since. After that, I drove to the police station and told them I know you found him. Either charge me or drop the investigation on me because this needs to be over and done. I never heard from them again.

(P.S. @YannyBunny I was a military wife for 20 yrs.)

YannyBunny

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 1 year
If there's one thing I hate it's gossipers. They spread rumors faster than I can put spread on my sandwich 😑 Gossipers spread rumors about me before, being a "potential murderer" because I have a very unemotive/stoic face 😂
It bothered him that you were being accused 😮😔 It's good that they never bothered you again though. I've seen how relentless some police people are when they suspect someone!

(🤩😍 I know how hard being one can be @Yoda. My mom is also one 😮)

It's hard to respond when you have a big dog who wants you to lift him up like a baby 😆

YogirlMia

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
Dammm you two rock 😮 I'm like a, boring employee lmao. Okay...I really hope since I'm telling you by text that you won't experience what my friends did. I like you guys so I'm truly hoping 🙏

It was late at night, I was about to sleep in my hotel room. I like my room as dark as possible because I sleep faster like that. I'm totally awake when I saw a dark silhouette standing by the door. It was already very dark but this silhouette is darker than the darkness. At first I thought I was having a sleep paralysis but I've experienced it multiple times and that time felt different. I could move all my limbs and I pinched myself to see if I was just dreaming but I wasn't because it hurt, a lot.

Anyway the dark figure moved to the bed's right side so it was beside me, I didn't know what to do that time so my head just followed the figure's movement. But the terror I felt when it started to bend down, not fully though, just maybe 130° but I could still tell that it was looking right at me.. It stayed like that for what felt like 5 minutes, but I think really it's only been several seconds. Then it stood up straight again before making its way to the door and like, it just blended with the darkness. When I got home from that vacation the terror doubled when my grandma said "when you got out of the cab someone...followed you". Like she wasn't sure it was a "someone". Yaaaay 😐

Thankfully I never saw that figure again.

YogirlMia

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
@Yoda Ohh the deceased was like corporeal? 😮. I hope your friend found peace 🙏

It's not nice that the last person a victim contacts most times are the first person to get heavily accused. Happened to my aunt too.. Her approach was the same, came barging in to the police station and saying "charge me or drop the investigation on me it's that easy" 🤩

Yoda

Master of The Force
Verified 18+ user
Member for 6 years
@Yoda
It's not nice that the last person a victim contacts most times are the first person to get heavily accused. Happened to my aunt too.. Her approach was the same, came barging in to the police station and saying "charge me or drop the investigation on me it's that easy" 🤩
I didn't know that!! I guess it's like what @YannyBunny said. It bothered him that I was being accused.

I understand the police have a job to do, but they wasted a year on me, while they could have been following other leads. They haven't found who did it, and it's a "cold case" now.

YogirlMia

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
It is bothering! They wasted your time, and their time, along maybe with some resources, when they easily could have been investigating somewhere else where there's actual lead.. Like cops like that just waste all their training to be what, lazy 🤬

Sorry this is not a rant, it's just really bothering I agree totally..

YogirlMia

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
Oh also my grandma thinks what I saw is not a spirit but a word that rhymes with lemon 😨 as if it wasn't already terrifying before..