💬 Review Shazam: Fury of the Gods by Drenight

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,331,722 happy users since 2014.
Register

Drenight

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 2 years
Name of the movie you are reviewing: Shazam: Fury of the Gods

A review on the movie Shazam: Fury of the Gods

Review:
First and foremost, I must mention that I adored this film. I was on the edge of my seat the entire time because it was such an exciting and action-packed journey. Zachary Levi plays the superhero Shazam in the David F. Sandberg-helmed picture, which also stars Asher Angel, Jack Dylan Grazer, Helen Mirren, and Asher Angel.

The tale centers on the young superhero Billy Batson (Asher Angel), who, upon saying the magic word, changes into the adult superhero Shazam (Zachary Levi). Shazam and his team superheroes must stop the evil Hespera (Helen Mirren) in this sequel.

The actors' chemistry was excellent, and the film had a perfect balance of heart and humor. The adorable superhero was once again superbly portrayed by Zachary Levi, and Helen Mirren was a wonderful addition to the ensemble as the evil Hespera. The action scenes were also amazing and did a great job of showcasing the various superheroes' abilities.

In conclusion, I think "Shazam! Fury of the Gods" was a terrific follow-up that improved upon the original film while still being able to stand alone. It was a lot of fun to watch, had excellent characters, and an engaging plot. To anyone seeking for a fantastic superhero film with a lot of heart.

Would you recommend this to other users? I would unquestionably recommend it.

Rating(1-5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐