NSFW/18+ eBook Sixty Days Series by Jade West (Books 1 and 2)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,746 happy users since 2014.
Register

Rate this eBook:

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
Name of this eBook: Sixty Days Series by Jade West (Books 1 and 2)

eBook Description:
1548563001215.png
1548562971307.png

Book 1 : Sell My Soul

Sixty days of total submission.
No safe words. No limits. No holds barred.

Then you were free to go, no further dues, thanks and goodbye.
And your bank balance looked seriously healthy for the experience.

I should never have been tempted. Not for a second.
I should never have even thought about putting myself up for sale for sixty days, not after hearing the brutal tales of what happens to you.
But I had to.
My sister desperately needed the money. Needed Me. Needed more than I could ever give her.

I’d just never have guessed in a million years that soon enough I’d be needing him.
The beautiful stranger.
The dangerous monster.
The guy who’d be responsible for my pleasure and pain and everything between for sixty days straight.
And the man who’d want my very soul along with my body.

No holds barred doesn’t even come close to his requirements.
But I’m willing to give him everything.

Book 2: Buy My Soul

My sixty days begin here.
The beautiful monster holds my body and soul in his brutal fingers.
I’m his to use. His to dominate. His to command like a puppet on a stage for dirty eyes across the dark web.
I shouldn’t want this.
Shouldn’t want him.
Shouldn’t want to take every dark instruction from his lips and give him my everything.
But I do.
It should be about the money. About saving my sister from certain doom and bailing us both out of financial misery.
It should be about forging a new life, a new world for the pair of us once my sixty days are served.
But it’s not.
Not anymore.
It’s about him.

Only Pro members can fully access NSFW (18+) content, so you'll need to unlock access to NSFW content by subscribing to our Pro membership to verify your age, using the "Monthly Pro Membership + Access to NSFW section" or just the "Access to NSFW section" upgrade. Find out more: Account Upgrades.
If you're already upgraded, just like to this thread to unlock the NSFW content.