Mod apk Smart AudioBook Player v6.1.2 [Full version Unlocked]

Trusted icon Trusted by over 1.6 million members since 2014 — why not join them?
Log in or Register to join us!

Does it work?


  • Total voters
    11
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 7 years
Smart AudioBook Player v6.1.2 [Full version Unlocked]
​


Name of the app: Smart AudioBook Player

Version: v6.1.2 (Requires Android Version 6.0 & Above)

Root needed? No: you can play and install this app without root permissions.

Internet required? No: you can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

App Description:

The app is designed specially for playing audio books.
Assuming that you already have the audiobook present in your phone.
Note that App Requires Android Version 6.0 & Above.
For People With Older Android Version, use this APK: Smart AudioBook Player-Full-v4.1.7.apk - SBUpload: The Future is here
VirusTotal Scan:VirusTotal

Features:

+ Chromecast support.
+ Playback speed control.
+ Classification of books (new, started, finished).
+ Download cover from the Internet.
+ List of characters. You can manually create a list of characters to easier follow the story.
+ Automatic pause in case you fall asleep. To continue playback just shake your phone.
+ Playback history.
+ Application Widget. Allows you to control the player from the home screen.
+ By specifying a root folder containing all your audiobook, you can exclude your folders which contains music and other audio files.
+ You don't have to finish one book to start another. The progress is saved independently for all books.
+ NO ADS!
​

Google Play Store Link:
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=ak.alizandro.smartaudiobookplayer
MOD Features:
Full version Unlocked

Installation Instructions:
First Uninstall the free version or previous version of this MOD app (if present). Then, Download the desired APK file below and tap on it to install it on your device.

Credits to: IEarthan

Download Link(s):
Download FileSince you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 12 times
Similar MODs you might like:

 
Last edited:
Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 7 years
It works!
 
Last edited:
Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 7 years
It doesn't work, at least on my phone.
Above App Requires Android Version 6.0 & Above. If you have older Version of Android then Try Older version link. You can also try older version app even if you have newer android version. Tell me what happens then.
 
Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 7 years
Above App Requires Android Version 6.0 & Above. If you have older Version of Android then Try Older version link. You can also try older version app even if you have newer android version. Tell me what happens then.
OK it works! Sorry I don't know why it gave me problems before😅
 
Last edited:
In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 7 years
Hi IEarthan I bought this app a while ago but because of a phone restall I wanted to get the app again after all it is really good.
All the other apps were left open after they were paid for.but not this one ? How come it's not so much as I had to pay twice it's more the reason is did I do something different if so I want to make sure that I don't do it again.thanks for your input I really don't mind paying again as it ends up free the first time because of the survey cash back I would recommend this to everyone who uses audio books it's as good as any and better than most so thanks for the Great mod.☃ Merry Christmas ye
 
Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 7 years
Hi IEarthan I bought this app a while ago but because of a phone restall I wanted to get the app again after all it is really good.
All the other apps were left open after they were paid for.but not this one ? How come it's not so much as I had to pay twice it's more the reason is did I do something different if so I want to make sure that I don't do it again.thanks for your input I really don't mind paying again as it ends up free the first time because of the survey cash back I would recommend this to everyone who uses audio books it's as good as any and better than most so thanks for the Great mod.☃ Merry Christmas ye
Have Fun Listening to Audiobooks in this App, my Friend ! Merry Christmas 2 U too! Let me know if U need any Audiobook & I shall upload if its Available ! ;)
 
In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 7 years
Hey up IEarthan had another phone bought for me at Christmas so I bought this audio book player again but I got the huawei mate 30 Pro on android 9.1 and the new version wouldn't work and I had to put on the old version works great though
go figure ? Haha thanks again.
 
In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 8 years
Thank you so much!
Post automatically merged:

Thank you so much!
Post automatically merged:

Thank you so much!
 
SB Cartel Max Level
Staff Member
♥ Sea Queen
Active User
Member for 10 years
Status
Not open for further replies.

You might also like:

Top