💬 Review SNES – Brawl Brothers by marcos563

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,605 happy users since 2014.
Register

marcos563

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 1 year
Name of the app you are reviewing: SNES – Brawl Brothers

Sinceramente eu desconhecia o jogo e sua produtora a Jaleco que hoje se chama Emcom e está um pouco afastada deste mercado de jogos, o que faz Brawl Brothers uma raridade. Indo diretamente ao jogo posso dizer que o princípio de criação de Street Fighter foi concebido com o Final Fight

Review:
after all it is impossible not to notice the similarity between the character Slash and M.Bison. But the game spends more time being that, the game is very good and has some features I've never seen in Beat'em Ups before, like the option to turn off Friend Touch (hit your friend) and an Angry Mode that when your character takes a lot of beating it is activated, also having some labyrinths in which it can leave you with your head turned. Of course, these are pros, not to mention the graphics that, to compare as a comparison, are quite similar to Final Fight 2. of action, you will spend a few hours if you're not a professional to get to the final boss so hardcore gamers worth their salt should check it out this title. The game still has a vs. mode for you to fight with your friend, unfortunately there are only five playable characters that will be available.

A defect of the game and most beat'em ups are the weapons they provide, with the exception of two, the others are useless and only serve to harm you, since a combo is much more interesting. Another annoying thing is the onomatopoeias coming out whenever you punch the doll, reminding me of that 70's Batman series. But what I really missed in Brawl Brothers was the absence of decent bosses, you just face the characters themselves of the game and the story of an explanation for this? No, it doesn't, the game has no apparent plot and for you to understand it you must read the manual that comes with the AMERICAN box, which I can't stand, since not everyone will have access to it, until it's revealed now. that the important thing about the game is not that, but things get meaningless… Anyway, the plot, I don't know if it's a copy of the Japanese version or it's entirely American this says that: Hack and Slash (seems to me an allusion to Hack'n Slash) are in their gym training their disciples so they can fend off Bayside City's relentless crime, but things are too quiet. Don't ask me how, because the manual already jumps to that part. Hack and Slash's three best disciples were kidnapped and the worst the gang that kidnapped them has countless scientists creating clones of the kidnapped people, it's up to Hack and Slash to rescue their disciples and end the gang's party. Okay, reading this makes me understand the absurd amount of opponents we face, but it doesn't make me understand why Hack is one of the bosses when he wasn't even kidnapped and cloned... And I don't know if you noticed that I said AMERICAN out loud. The American version is good, it inserts the mazes in the game, but changes the names of the characters completely, for example, Hack is called Rick Norton and Slash is called Douglas Bild and they did some censorship.

But it's not all darkness, Brawl Brothers is the only Super Nintendo game that lets you play the Japanese version, which is easier, it doesn't have the stages in maze mode (which I liked the Americans to have inserted), it has some extra scenes in the final sequence of the game, in addition to a Slash move where he cowardly attacks the opponent's fudetório bass (bag). Don't know this game? Well, get to know, call a friend to play with you, Brawl Brothers will guarantee you good hours of lots of laughs, fights and the best fun!

Grade: 7.6 / 10

Would you recommend this to other users? Yes.

Rating (1-5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐