It didn't work
Axiom The Digital Pirate From the Hell SB Mod Squad ⭐ VIP Member for 10 years Gender Male Device Red Magic 8Pro - Android 15 - Unrooted Country United States of America Dec 19, 2017
G Guest68999 Lurker Lv0️⃣ Member for 8 years Dec 19, 2017 I got it installer but I can't get it to work. Can you help?
G Guest68999 Lurker Lv0️⃣ Member for 8 years Dec 19, 2017 [url=https://sbenny.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=97006#p97006:17bor3yo]Guest68999 » 24 minutes ago[/url] said: I got it installed but I can't get it to work. Can you help? Click to expand...
[url=https://sbenny.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=97006#p97006:17bor3yo]Guest68999 » 24 minutes ago[/url] said: I got it installed but I can't get it to work. Can you help? Click to expand...
G Guest68999 Lurker Lv0️⃣ Member for 8 years Dec 19, 2017 Uninstaller and reinstalled and it's working!!!
G Guest68999 Lurker Lv0️⃣ Member for 8 years Dec 21, 2017 Any chance for getting wild cards added to the mod?