Spotify Downloader v1.4 for Android

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,101 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

AndnixSH

Savage Lv6️⃣
SB Mod Squad ⭐
Member for 8 years

Version: v1.4

Root Needed?: NO

App Description:
With Spotify Downloader, you can save your entire playlists as mp3 files on your device. It is not possible to search any song and download it directly, you need at least 1 playlist with 1 or more songs to download songs as the app uses playlist exploit to download songs i guess.....

Installation Instructions:
1. To install the app, download the file below, if you're from pc, move it to your Android device, then tap on the .apk file to install it. Also, ensure you uninstall any previously installed version if you do have one.
2. Launch the app
3. Click on 3 dots -> "Set User ID" and enter your user ID or others ID.
4. Select the playlist, and select songs to download. It will save to /sdcard/Music

if you do not know your User ID, login at https://open.spotify.com and open any playlists to see ID in URL. (See screenshot below)

Download Link(s):
🔒 Hidden content
You need to Register or Login in order to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Note: This app is NOT created by me. This app may be illegal in your country and I'm not responsible for this.

SusieQ

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
Re: Spotify Download v1.4 for Android

Please fix your topic post.
( links/bb codes) and submit a usersdownload link as main download so we can add to app releases.And I will lock/move old spotify post to outdated.
Ty

AndnixSH

Savage Lv6️⃣
SB Mod Squad ⭐
Member for 8 years

SusieQ

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
Re: Spotify Download v1.4 for Android

Error is now fixed. You should be able to upload. And no worries thank you for fixing it have a great day
<3

johnhern

Modding Since 2017
Member for 6 years
Will also check this out Thanks in advance

fofox

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 7 years
Thank you very much

PLaTR

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years