📦 MOD APK Spotify-v8.6.80.1014 November 2021 Multi language (updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,009 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• 3.2/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kimijima

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
ここのSpotifyはありがとう
Post automatically merged:

このリンク出ないなぁ

Szeh

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
The Discovery feature doesn't work, the skip limit is still 6 songs per hour and for some reason when I want to play a specific song (found by searching, one I want to listen to from an album - doesn't matter) it plays some other random song. It keeps repeating a few times and if I'm lucky it finally plays the one I want, sooner or later. I usually listen to one of my playlists, so it's not such a big problem as it may seem, but it's still annoying, not gonna lie. Still, the mod works for 2 of the things that bother me the most in the free version - the ads and the random songs that Spotify suggests in the middle of listening to the playlists. I'm finally free of ads and Spotify's unsolicited suggestions, so thanks for the mod ❤

Darom

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 4 years
The Discovery feature doesn't work, the skip limit is still 6 songs per hour and for some reason when I want to play a specific song (found by searching, one I want to listen to from an album - doesn't matter) it plays some other random song. It keeps repeating a few times and if I'm lucky it finally plays the one I want, sooner or later. I usually listen to one of my playlists, so it's not such a big problem as it may seem, but it's still annoying, not gonna lie. Still, the mod works for 2 of the things that bother me the most in the free version - the ads and the random songs that Spotify suggests in the middle of listening to the playlists. I'm finally free of ads and Spotify's unsolicited suggestions, so thanks for the mod ❤
Some features doesn't work because they are server side, it means you need a real spotify account in order to use them.

Spotify-v8.6.80.1014 November 2021 Multi language was released by Darom and 4002 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.